New Golf R

alex_e3

Golf R estate.......................go on give it a go...............loads of boot space for everything, 4wd for winter & our carp roads................cheaper insurance & tax than the M135i...................... :D

As soon as one is available I'll be straight down the dealers for a blast! I suspect SWMBO may feel it's too big compared to her furby estate but we'll see. :-)

I'm not sure tax and insurance cost difference should be too much of a worry for must buyers at this end of the market. It's a tiny thing compared to the overall cost of the car.

• Like 1

What the hell's happened here?!

I like the Golf R.

I like the M135i.

Will that stop the earth from rotating correctly on its axis?!  :wait:

If you line the cars up in the correct orientation, you might slow it down slightly with a launch controlled start hth :)

Thanks for the tip! Welcome back by the way Lady E. It's been a while....

You're welcome. I reckon the combined push of all the tweaked Furby and Octy diesel could add an extra day to the year if they lined up in the correct way and 'went for it' :D

It has been a while and it seems like I haven't been away (in the Golf R thread) :D :D

is Pusscat still posting on here? or Heresmo?

You're welcome. I reckon the combined push of all the tweaked Furby and Octy diesel could add an extra day to the year if they lined up in the correct way and 'went for it' :D

It has been a while and it seems like I haven't been away (in the Golf R thread) :D :D

is Pusscat still posting on here? or Heresmo?

Cant say I've heard of either of those usernames tbh

When you want a Policeman they are never around -Briskoda.

There is that Police horse around, the one called Brian that didn't quite make the grade. Does this help?

Coat on and I'm out the door.....................

So you thing the Golf R is lame?.............& you think the Golf R estate will be lamer?.........

I give you........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5mudm3shJE

:devil:

Seriously looks like the extra 80kg over the rear end helps with the front/rear balance & helps the rear end get more grip!............hate to see the condition of a dog in the back after that run............. :peek:

Who thinks the R is lame?? I think I am in a mushroom powered haze of uncertainty. Schrodinger's Golf R?

Nobody said the golf R is lame... That was said by nobody in this thread.... Ever.

Don't understand sarcasm back at you?............ :devil:

& there is me trying to get this thread back on topic with that video of the R hatch & R estate......................... :dull: ..............I feel like vrrskeith ...." I tried ,but WTF!

I GIVE UP I'm off!! "

Not my understanding of the word 'sarcasm' ??

Golf R = good car    M135 = good car (and the one that I have bought with my own money)

let me know where your mate posts on the internet please. Be interesting to read his comments on his disappointment with the M135.