Damo's Superb : Project Ginormica (aka Susan)

Damo

Oh yes, happy with the Columbus, but not happy about my passenger seat...

They have seriously scuffed the leather in 2 places, and several indentations where it looks like a screwdriver was placed on the seat and leant on!

Just phoned up DM Keith to complain.

I will now await the call on Monday from the dealer principal, to find out how they are going to solve this...

So frickin peed off :swear:

Sounds like screwdriver in back pocket.

Dont know if it shows up clearly on the pics, but in the flesh they are clearly visible.

It was perfect before it went in :(

Im not being fussy am I?

Would you all be the same and complain?

Yep complain mate if they look better in the pics than in reality then yes as i'd complain even if they were as bad as the pics show.

If that makes sense.....

• Like 1

Dont know if it shows up clearly on the pics, but in the flesh they are clearly visible.

It was perfect before it went in :(

Im not being fussy am I?

Would you all be the same and complain?

Not at all being fussy - that is laziness in my book, perhaps an interior repairer could do something with them.

• Like 1

Ask for new lather covers at their costs, you have sure to ask for your rights, I would, I donnt give up on so easy when things like this are in question...

I had some "fight" before with the dealler, aftrr ordered new car (Octavia 1, MY 2008)...car arrived but with problems and damaged intetior parts (most plastic), so I have, clam, claim, claim...so much time until I have not been ok with state of changed parts. Ultimatum vas given, or give me Ok car with no "bugs and issues" or my monney back (full refund) in period within one working week.

;)

Got the phone call from the Dealer Principal today, he was apologetic and promises they will sort it (whatever that means)

They will be contacting me shortly to get it booked in, which means another 60 mile round trip through no fault of my own.

That will be 4 times I've had to go back for their errors.

Anyway, will see how they sort it and report back as and when

Cheers all

Nice one... :)

This does remind me i'm still to add a good review for Bickertons after all they did after my breakdown the other month....

It is something that more of us should do as we are often very quick to complain and rightly so, so we should be gracious enough when it is for good service.

• Like 2