HID H7 Kits for Fabia with Projector Headlights

I want to take them tomorrow in the daylight so you can compare both. I was lucky cos my bro in law ordered the same set as me (6000k) but they sent us 5000k and 6000k so I had a chance to try both. The 6000k has bit more blue tint but I'll post pics tomorrow so you can compare.

Cool, no rush, just interested in a decent comparison. Can you post both sets of pics in the new comment so its easy to flick between in the app, cheeky I know lol

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Awesome. I may try 5000k next time, I've always had 6 cos tbh it's all I've ever tried and I like to stick with what I know but what's the point when you can compare with someone else, cheers!

• Like 1

Might be easier for us to let you know if you can post a link. Majority of us used HIDs Direct when buying our kits and they get good reviews and provide 2 yrs warranty for the kits.

Use code SOCIAL5 to get 5% discount...;)

This kit if bit pricey and you can get cheaper ones from HIDs Direct (use above code to get 5% discount). I bought this one and really happy with it:

http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/h7-canbus-terminator-hid-kit-slim-35w/

They give you 2 years warranty and kit is £30 cheaper to the one from your link. It's up to you which one you buy but I can't tell you if one from your link is any better than one from my link. I ordered my kit just after 11.00am and it arrived day later. I'm was also very happy with the quality and how it performs and looks.

Matty

• Like 1

A question for those of you that have converted Fabia's with single projector headlight units to HDI's, how do they cope with a headlamp flash in day light please?

you can flash. have them in mine. you'll get used to not flashing. . the bulbs won't last all that long if you flash a lot

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

A flash is about a useful at t#ts on a camel! The bulbs don't reach temp quick enough, even the quick start ones. As stated above the won't last long if flashed a lot due to the big power draw and influx. You do get used to not flashing it just becomes second nature.

Well as promised here are the pics of 6000k and 5000k HIDs...I have tried to take these at the same time but weather was different. I hope these help:

First Pic is 6000K, Second is 5000k, third is 6000k and fourth is 5000k:

post-80790-0-27998500-1399327069_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-70714000-1399327175_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-34325600-1399327084_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-25072000-1399327213_thumb.jpg

And here are few snaps to show 5000k in the dark:

post-80790-0-13014600-1399327265_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-41434300-1399327302_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-51047000-1399327347_thumb.jpg

I know the pics where I'm trying to show the difference between 5000k and 6000k aren't great and I'll try to take better snaps when we have some sun or during the daylight.

Matty

• Like 2

Try something from HIDs Direct as these are the ones we bought, installed and these work fine. E post the links here.

You can try eBay ones but I wouldn't...there is probably nothing wrong with them but I prefer to buy directly from the website.

Matty

Try something from HIDs Direct as these are the ones we bought, installed and these work fine. E post the links here.

You can try eBay ones but I wouldn't...there is probably nothing wrong with them but I prefer to buy directly from the website.

Matty

The link he posted was for H7 LED's, which are supposed to be pretty rubbish.  

I agree with you, some HID's from a reputable source are the way to go.

• Like 1