HID H7 Kits for Fabia with Projector Headlights

Rubber covers? Its a h7 bulb with a 20mm (approx, off memory. It says in the instructions) hole drilled in it for the grommet, to let the wires pass through.

Edited by Otaylor38

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't have the spare H7 holders you will need to cut the the original bulb holders. That's what I did and even if you decide to go back these will be fine to use it again. Use the originals and hair cut them...;)

Hi Will, have a look at my earlier post, mine is the same , swopped ballasts and bulbs, I have 5000k, still the same , so now I have just left it as it is , its no probs.

Edited by DIZZY3

My near side looks a little brighter than the off side. It's just the angle they sit at, it's never been a problem, I only notice it when I'm pulled up behind someone if I have them on during the day.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Cheers Slotty, I'm hoping to pop over to AMD on Sunday so will hopefully see you there :)

That would e great. I'm defo going but won't be staying while day as my missus is off and we also want I do something in the afternoon.

Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow showing that magic lever...:)

• Like 1