If you could mod SWMBO, would you and how?

grr666

As per title really. 

I would make mine about 2 inches shorter. 

She's fairly tall for a female at 5'8 and In her heels shes taller

than me by about 2 inches. I am a modest 5'11 (and three quarters lol). 

Apart from that I have no complaints apart from maybe how she is so driven in every 

thing she does to the extent it sometimes makes me feel lazy even if I am flat out busy.

(EDIT, to prove this point right now at 7.25am she has been in the office for an hour

and a half yet she doesn't actually start until 9 so unpaid and she'll do double gym today, at

lunch AND after work as well. The nutter! )

Does it affect the warranty?

All warranties expire the moment you put a ring on one. 

True, but you can trade in against a better version once you've had the experience and can make a more informed choice the second time. :D

• Like 2

True, but you can trade in against a better version once you've had the experience and can make a more informed choice the second time. :D

Rhymes with ditchfinders LOL

• Like 2

My missus can shout in Sign language      :notme:

Ahh the good old arguments where no one says anything or does anything, but you still know you've both had an argument.

That's true love. :wub:

• Like 3

Sorry ,lads- after 40+ years of a ( almost ) fiery relationship, we know our other halves faults. I can't think of any thing I'd like to change. Like me,she's got a bit on the podgy side, but she's had four kids, and I've stopped smoking. Acid test is when both of you get close in bed on the night, especially after a few drinks, do you snuggle up or tell the other to move over. What does she do . I've had mine come out of surgery ,not knowing which world she was in and at the sound of my voice go looking for my hand. In bed, she might be out of it, but when I cuddle up, she just cuddles back. No way I'd change my model for something newer.

Most romantic thing I've read in a long while. 

Kudos :thumbup:

If you could mod SWMBO, would you and how?

First off I would look at myself, then say yup thats good. Then start on swimbo.

After 45 years I wouldn't change her for anything.

Well maybe,......................................

Nah only kidding.

So far the best model I have ever had.

Got her a new car for our anniversary A new Yeti. She's still to drive it yet..... :D

• Like 1