Taylor93's Mk1 VRS

Taylor93

Probably a question for another thread, rather than Taylor's Fabia one.

exactly my thoughts as I was ready the comments lmao

looking forward to tomorrow just need to get some sleep but a wasp nest in the roof is and has been keeping me awake at night for a while :/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No still in the 04 plate (old one)

im actually going to call TPS on monday as its taking the mick that the inner, outer track rods still havent turned up and i ordered them the day after combe!

also need to find the source of the extra diesel consumption.

No EML, running around 40mpg all the time. Might be boost leak but i havtn found it yet!

No still in the 04 plate (old one)

im actually going to call TPS on monday as its taking the mick that the inner, outer track rods still havent turned up and i ordered them the day after combe!

also need to find the source of the extra diesel consumption.

No EML, running around 40mpg all the time. Might be boost leak but i havtn found it yet!

So has 05 one gone back for the work or still in South England? Whack it on a smoke tester for the boost leak :). If you want to clean the headlights up I've found that cheapo Halfords rubbing compound and a polishing pad for a drill work wonders! TPS by us are quite good but then that is trade! I give up and use ECP normally

well this friday is booked off, i now have two track rod assemblies sitting on my dinning table, just need to fit them!

hoepfully i can do it with some mole grips as i dont have a 34mm Crow foot spanner to tighten it.

• Like 1

well this friday is booked off, i now have two track rod assemblies sitting on my dinning table, just need to fit them!

hoepfully i can do it with some mole grips as i dont have a 34mm Crow foot spanner to tighten it.

I've done it with mole grips and an adjustable on a few vehicles prior to buying a tool :) TPS got their act together then?

Edit - remember to get it tracked too :) I couldn't get one I did into a tyre shop for a week so had a lot more tyre wear on it!

Edited by Toxicvrs