207bhp Yeti Greenline 1.6tdi Project - Skoda Yeti SE Business 2.0 tdi 150ps SCR Project

DarrellGB

Took me a second to realise what you were meaning!!

Are they bad? Had to google them to check who they are :p

No idea, just struck as wrong as they haven't tuned it :-)

I'd have bought a Briskoda surround for pressed plates

• Like 1

No idea, just struck as wrong as they haven't tuned it :-)

I'd have bought a Briskoda surround for pressed plates

didn't know one existed?? I'll have a look in the merchandise section.

That made me chuckle just when i needed one :)

I usually don't make the errors but English isn't my primary Language so I'm sort of Excused :)

PS...I'll start using Google Translate and Dictionary before I post anything on Briskoda from now on ;)

• Like 1

I usually don't make the errors but English isn't my primary Language so I'm sort of Excused :)

PS...I'll start using Google Translate and Dictionary before I post anything on Briskoda from now on ;)

English is my primary language and i make the same mistakes  :rofl:

• Like 4

Well it's announcement time, due to a number of factors ive moved thenYeti Greenline project to ADE Tuning who are going to bring the project to completion and hopefully hit that 200bhp figure.

I dropped it off this morning at ADE, Anthony and the team wasted no time and got it straight on the Dyno to see what the car was running at. It came out at 178bhp, which considering it had been dialed back a bit due to the DPF not liking the smoke was a good base line.

post-120571-0-29218500-1426704618_thumb.jpgpost-120571-0-94276400-1426704653_thumb.jpgpost-120571-0-12766400-1426704677_thumb.jpg

Here's the video of it on the Dyno at ADE

Next it was onto the downpipe, the DarkSide downpipe only had attachment for lambar sensor. Anthony didn't want to just disable and tie the EGT and other sensors out of the way and so set about welding in attachments for,the various sensors to the new downpipe.

We also managed to get some pictures of the DarkSide Developments hard pipe work kit, everyone was impressed with the quality of their kit and especialy the welding on the downpipe, top quality kit.

post-120571-0-13804900-1426705055_thumb.jpgpost-120571-0-64390000-1426705074_thumb.jpgpost-120571-0-68857100-1426705100_thumb.jpgpost-120571-0-72415400-1426705126_thumb.jpg

I'll be collecting the car from ADE Tuning on Friday morning but Anthony has promised pics and updates soe I'll,keep,the build thread updated, really hope we see that magic figure :)

• Like 2

Nah wanna keep him guessing , still got a few hours to do on it yet , but looks promising :)

Aaaahhhhh that's just cruel and unusual!!! Friday morning is going to come around very slowly ;)

Initial results are in from ADE Tuning 206.9bhp and 342.3ft llb !!! :)

I can't wait to get my hands on it, so happy to have exceeded my expectations, well done Anthony and the team at ADE

post-120571-0-92958200-1426770535_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Initial results are in from ADE Tuning 206.9bhp and 242.3ft llb !!! :)

I can't wait to get my hands on it, so happy to have exceeded my expectations, well done Anthony and the team at ADE :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wrong picture?

• Like 1

Impressive!!

Very bold statement though.... How do we know that it's the fastest 1.6tdi? :p

The most powerful one maybe? But figures are only for showing off and pub talk! :devil:

To be fair, I think if it does indeed have 206bhp, and the nearest mapped 1.6 to it has about 130-135, it probably will be a bit quicker.........but then it's a Yeti  :)

• Like 2