a pic of your car (please add)

Yes it's a shame that looks are deceiving. Like I was told you can't polish a turd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you dip it in varnish first and wait for it to dry hard.

Don't ask - saw a very bizarre trophy once. :sick:

Edited by camelspyyder
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
It s original.

No... It's cheap sticker decoration tread... :D

like this

but looks good... :D

Nice to see another Toledo, not seen one in that red before only the deeper red, which I nearly bought over the silver.

Edited by 67igor1

I made the most of some paternity leave and gave my other baby a wash (quick snow foam, Meguiar's nxt gen car wash, Autoglym clay bar and Meguiars NXT 2.0 Liquid Wax and autoglym tire dressing) waiting for my  Gtechniq P1 Nanocomposite Polish and Poorboys White Diamond Show Car Glaze Kit to arrive so I can finish it off properly.

I also took the time to remove a bbq sauce stain from the drivers seat - she'll never find out!!!

​It has got me hooked again on keeping my car clean and tidy! I have the urge to go out and buy some more stuff to detail it properly...

I will get round to fitting the splitter at some point!!!

post-118858-0-37505300-1438026255_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Makes Skoda so bland and boring looking.

...that's subjective. To my eyes SEAT tries too much for a "modern" look, in a bad way. It suits more the needs of a 20-30 year old.

Me, I prefer the classic Skoda or VW design lines. Call me old :notme:

• Like 1

It's just a shame they all go for the same front end look.

True that, but I think that nowadays all manufacturers try to make front ends similar across their model range. Take for example Volkswagen or Toyota.

Skoda makes it too similar maybe. Personally, I like my Rapid's face more than its back :)

I Like the rear with the two angular lines on the boot lid gives it a sharpness.

Also with the body coloured small spoiler and the black boot / bumper protection for contrast works well.

Front would have been good with some decent shaped LED DRL's

• Like 1

Oooo, the first one I've seen with the factory fitted xenon headlights and headlight wash system!

Looking good.

Here in Portugal the xenon is an option and the washers is also na option. either order one or both, if order xenon it will not come me washers. (that´s what I was told and know someone who has xenon but no washers)

Why? The xenon bulbs are 2300 or 2500k meaning that within the european law it doesn´t require washers