Auto Perfection - information

samuir1974

Very true Ben.

I have one spare if you need it - just let me know buddy [emoji106]

Cheers for the offer mate.

Going to stick an order in as wouldn't mind trying some more of their stuff anyway.

Thanks though, hugely appreciated.

• Like 2

That's annoying as I bought one today :(:(

Sorry Ben - but this GB wasn't as good value as the last one that Arron was running.

When Karl and myself jumped on these - AP were doing 3 sets for £16 delivered as I recall.

Let me know if you need any additional/spare pads for it - I have found a reliable source of soft black 3" pads.

Sorry Ben - but this GB wasn't as good value as the last one that Arron was running.

When Karl and myself jumped on these - AP were doing 3 sets for £16 delivered as I recall.

Let me know if you need any additional/spare pads for it - I have found a reliable source of soft black 3" pads.

Feel like i've been ripped off now!! Hahahaha.

Only kidding of course. :D  Should make waxing even more pleasurable

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just to advise - anyone who was waiting on this..... Auto PerfectionEvolve Hybrid wax has been released  :thumbup:

Freom Website....Evolve Hybrid Wax:
Evolve is our new hybrid wax that has been tested and developed for just under 10 months to perfect a stunning finish, endless depth, outstanding clarity, gloss and ultimate protection.
Our hybrid wax combines a blend of high grade synthetic and natural ingredients, to provide the very best in paint protection.
Evolve like all our waxes has been developed and tested on all types of paint finishes including dark and lighter solid colours and also a range of dark and light metallic and pearl colours.

Deep crystal depth and amazing gloss on darker colours.
On lighter coloured cars such as white and silver paint, this wax gives eye catching sharp reflections and perfect gloss.
Durability on average will be between 4-6 months
Set in a stunning purple glass jar with a vibrant yellow wax and also with its own presentation box
Very easy on and off

12373312_1191777670837041_48602521678650:thumbup:
  • Like 2

Just to advise - anyone who was waiting on this..... Auto PerfectionEvolve Hybrid wax has been released [emoji106]

Freom Website....Evolve Hybrid Wax:

Evolve is our new hybrid wax that has been tested and developed for just under 10 months to perfect a stunning finish, endless depth, outstanding clarity, gloss and ultimate protection.

Our hybrid wax combines a blend of high grade synthetic and natural ingredients, to provide the very best in paint protection.

Evolve like all our waxes has been developed and tested on all types of paint finishes including dark and lighter solid colours and also a range of dark and light metallic and pearl colours.

Deep crystal depth and amazing gloss on darker colours.

On lighter coloured cars such as white and silver paint, this wax gives eye catching sharp reflections and perfect gloss.

Durability on average will be between 4-6 months

Set in a stunning purple glass jar with a vibrant yellow wax and also with its own presentation box

Very easy on and off

12373312_1191777670837041_48602521678650 [emoji106]

Thanks for posting this mate. I've been meaning to do it all day but been rushed off my feet. My first 2016 purchase is this! :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thanks for posting this mate. I've been meaning to do it all day but been rushed off my feet.

My first 2016 purchase is this! :)

I was thinking the same.... top of the 2016 list  :thumbup:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to a good detailing day this weekend..... planning to give this a run over the Exeo  :sun:

1531595_10206719120471306_89246494071283

Managed to get a bit of time chatting with Arron today to discuss Evolve.

The reason the winter hybrid was delayed for release was to improve ease of application.

Arron was adamant as to ensure Evolve can be as simple and easy to use as Intensify.

So really extra eager to try this now.....

Going by the forecast - temps 4-5degC.... Arron was happy to say full car application plus

10-15 minute cure time before buffing...... so thats the approach planned for my Sunday detail.

It really is good to have the product creator available to assist with such queries,....

write-up to follow - as always chaps.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Managed to get a bit of time chatting with Arron today to discuss Evolve.

The reason the winter hybrid was delayed for release was to improve ease of application.

Arron was adamant as to ensure Evolve can be as simple and easy to use as Intensify.

So really extra eager to try this now.....

Going by the forecast - temps 4-5degC.... Arron was happy to say full car application plus

10-15 minute cure time before buffing...... so thats the approach planned for my Sunday detail.

It really is good to have the product creator available to assist with such queries,....

write-up to follow - as always chaps. [emoji106]

Sounds good to me & if it's as easy as intensify were onto a winner.

Arron is a very helpful chap & knows his stuff when it comes to making the products!

Puts a lot of time & effort to make it less effort for his customers to produce outstanding finishes.

Win win situation with Auto Perfection!

• Like 1

Totally agree Karl..... think back to the  Intensify.

After seeing the effort Arron put into that product.

He knows what the detailing scene is after.... and he delivers...

I know both myself and Shaun got in on the launch offer and 30% off.... so reviews will follow soon  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Just ordered a sample pot for £8.50 and that comes with a free finger wax applicator!!

Looking forward to your write up, Ste.

The sample pots are ace mate, still have an intensify pot, half full! Spreads for weeks lol!

• Like 2

Brilliant... Looks like this could be the next purchase and another wax I have to explain to the Mrs lol. All you are bad influences.

Buy her a pair of shoes mate, or do what I do. "I won it in a competition love" hahahaha!

• Like 2

Buy her a pair of shoes mate, or do what I do. "I won it in a competition love" hahahaha!

Haha that's good one I will try that. Tbf she says she don't mind as long as I treat her to something too... So I say everything I order on a tenner haha.

• Like 2

Haha that's good one I will try that. Tbf she says she don't mind as long as I treat her to something too... So I say everything I order on a tenner haha.

Hahahaha!

I usually just turn round and say, " It'll be used on your car aswell sooo"

The women don't understand, unless your names Stephen Muir, he's lucky in that department... hahahaha!

He'll see that comment and totally agree... I await his comments lol!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Thought to post up - i got some AP clay bars in the Xmas sale.

Only used it for the first time at the weekend - and pretty happy with it.

Used it with a Last Touch QD dilution and the paint came up lovely... no marring either.

After a few recents posts and articles - i also clayed the glass on the car too.

Great results and very happy, as this successfully removed some old/stubborn water marks. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thought to post up - i got some AP clay bars in the Xmas sale.

Only used it for the first time at the weekend - and pretty happy with it.

Used it with a Last Touch QD dilution and the paint came up lovely... no marring either.

After a few recents posts and articles - i also clayed the glass on the car too.

Great results and very happy, as this successfully removed some old/stubborn water marks. :thumbup:

The AP clay I'm quite impressed with!

As for claying the glass I was surprised. Something I've never actually done so will now be added to my routine when doing a full detail.

Learn something new everyday on the detailing scene!

• Like 1

The AP clay I'm quite impressed with!

As for claying the glass I was surprised. Something I've never actually done so will now be added to my routine when doing a full detail.

Learn something new everyday on the detailing scene!

Totally agree... always good to admit you have learned something new... and not be stubborn and reject it!

Well worth a try and certainly part of my routine going forward with regards claying glass.

Previously i had relied on a decent glass polish to make progress on any glass surface.

• Like 1

Managed a few washes this morning/afternoon on both vRS'.

With it been the first/second day of spring I decided to crack open the summer wax case.. out came the inevitable - Auto Perfection Intensify. Coated both cars, went for a cuppa, came back and buffed off.

The ease of use I'd forgot about until last weekend when helping Ste with the Seat!

Absolute pleasure. I have been bigging this wax up for the last 12 months or so & will continue to do so!

Enjoy the photos! a12fc4807a6ebe37efa42acffd70fdc0.jpgcc66677037bf04331b2c19eec10df89f.jpg9617099c2ddedff92c60bbdc17ed3cde.jpgbd03518ab94eeaede64a50665e239b2a.jpg

243c3add40cbcead88102c1343b47d32.jpg

Edited by KarlvRS1991
  • Like 2

Managed a few washes this morning/afternoon on both vRS'.

With it been the first/second day of spring I decided to crack open the summer wax case.. out came the inevitable - Auto Perfection Intensify. Coated both cars, went for a cuppa, came back and buffed off.

The ease of use I'd forgot about until last weekend when helping Ste with the Seat!

Absolute pleasure. I have been bigging this wax up for the last 12 months or so & will continue to do so!

Enjoy the photos! a12fc4807a6ebe37efa42acffd70fdc0.jpgcc66677037bf04331b2c19eec10df89f.jpg9617099c2ddedff92c60bbdc17ed3cde.jpgbd03518ab94eeaede64a50665e239b2a.jpg

243c3add40cbcead88102c1343b47d32.jpg

The vRS's are looking awesome there Karl - top job mate.  :yes:

Similar story here - cant recommend AP Intensify and Evolve enough really.

The ease of use is astounding for one thing - then the gloss that results after buffing - just WOW!!!  :sun:  :thumbup:  :rock:

• Like 1