Debut on 17 February?

I wish it would hurry up already. I keep putting searches in on Google. 

Anyone have any idea where the information is likely to be hosted first? 

I'd just keep an eye on the 'news' section on google and it will throw up the latest.  I find that the quickest when I am looking for something very recent.

• Like 1

Same pics as before just bigger.  From:  http://www.carscoops.com/2015/02/skoda-accidentally-drops-photo-of-new.html

Skoda-Superb-1.jpg

Skoda-Superb-2.jpg

Skoda-Superb-3.jpg

Skoda-Superb-4.jpg

Skoda-Superb-5.jpg

Skoda-Superb-6.jpg

I think it looks great. The scowling nose from the pre FL current car is back...  and the back has a neat scowl too.  Very restraint all in all.

• Like 1

Prefer the look of the current Superb. But hey ho, never mind.

Whoever designed that sharp crease along the length of the car should have taken a step back and taken a proper look. Looks like they have cut the top off the car, then got a child to chuck it back on. Then welded it back without checking to see if it was aligned correctly.

So what are those inverted triangles under the headlights going to be? Is it just a recessed bit of jewellery? Seems to just be plastic fins?

2015-skoda-superb-leaked-1.jpg

Good video.  Peculiar electric seat controls on the SIDE of the seat above the central armrest... Guess that is for the Taxi version? So that rear seat passenger can move the seat forward and away from them? As surely it can't be easy for the front passenger to reach that area whilst seated? Earlier in the video you see the driver seat side and that does not have that control.

10903887_10152504436391324_1926873297487

The pics above don't seem to show front assist radar and the interior shots of the L&K also has standard cruise control on indicator stalk not adaptive cruise,so looks like they are going to hold back some options again in early models.

Good video. Peculiar electric seat controls on the SIDE of the seat above the central armrest... Guess that is for the Taxi version? So that rear seat passenger can move the seat forward and away from them? As surely it can't be easy for the front passenger to reach that area whilst seated? Earlier in the video you see the driver seat side and that does not have that control.

That's an addition to the controls on the base of the seat

Good video.  Peculiar electric seat controls on the SIDE of the seat above the central armrest... Guess that is for the Taxi version? So that rear seat passenger can move the seat forward and away from them? As surely it can't be easy for the front passenger to reach that area whilst seated? Earlier in the video you see the driver seat side and that does not have that control.

That feature was widely advertised for the FL version but didn't appear to make it (or at least not to these markets anyway).  I'm not so sure about that dash, it really looks like a step backwards in quality unless they are using flimsier materials on the pre-production car.  The same with the doors.  The more I look at it now I see the previous generation A6 actually!

• Like 1