Recently Cleaned Thread

Coops

I can't make my mind up what i want i think by the time i do i will have sold it haha :)

Yeah - tends to be the way of things.... either do it when the inspiration first strikes you buddy;

else you most likely will get lost in costing up and reviewing multiple options and not do anything!

...been there, done that and got the t-shirt! :D  ;)  :thumbup:

Cleaned the barge last night, perfect conditions for it tbh. Topped up the C2v3 and also G5'd the front and side windows.

Driving home tonight, car still looking great, woman in front of me started trying to clean her windscreen, spray going everywhere including on me. Nothing behind me so i backed off until she'd finished.

How sad is that!

• Like 2

SWMBO was at work last night so it was a good opportunity to give the car a wash as it was such a nice evening.

Went for another coat of Collinite 915 after drying with BSD. I was going to go with p21s but for the life of me I couldn't locate the tub  :think:

WP_20150618_21_26_41_Pro_zpsfuinwbts.jpgWP_20150618_21_36_38_Pro%20-%20Copy_zpsfWP_20150619_07_50_10_Pro_zpskigxagma.jpgWP_20150618_20_46_23_Pro_zpslv3kebjf.jpgWP_20150618_21_27_51_Pro_zpsc1e2q3qy.jpg

• Like 2

Just a few from today.  A rare chance to clean both cars and give them a quick going over with a detail wax.

DSCN2857_zpsejaakqdq.jpg

7_zps0upbd3rk.jpg

DSCN2854_zpskks9tsgk.jpg

DSCN2860_zpstst0dohb.jpg

DSCN2840_zpsq3uzkmob.jpg

Just need to get something on the eyebrow above the fog lamps now as they've recently gone a bit grey.

Edited by skinnyman
  • Like 1

Just a few from today.  A rare chance to clean both cars and give them a quick going over with a detail wax.

DSCN2857_zpsejaakqdq.jpg

7_zps0upbd3rk.jpg

DSCN2854_zpskks9tsgk.jpg

DSCN2860_zpstst0dohb.jpg

DSCN2840_zpsq3uzkmob.jpg

Just need to get something on the eyebrow above the fog lamps now as they've recently gone a bit grey.

Thanks for sharing Andrew - top notch job; as said above - the cars look stunning, and a great wet look to the finish.   :thumbup:

:clap:  :sun:  :rock:

• Like 1

Thanks Ste.  It's a fleeting moment in time so I try to capture it as soon as possible.  Give it a few minutes at this time of year and they have a layer of pollen/dust sitting on the roof & bonnet.  Also, the camera is very flattering and manages to hide so many flaws that the human eye can see very easily.

Edited by skinnyman
  • Like 1

Ok so when I'm machine polishing the polish is just drying up really quick and even if i prime the pad it just seems to flick off and dry up again ?

What polish are you using? Was it on a hot panel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok so when I'm machine polishing the polish is just drying up really quick and even if i prime the pad it just seems to flick off and dry up again ?

Try a mist of water on the pad before you prime it

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Work contact has recently made a shrewd purchase, so she brought it to me for the once over.  Lovely S4.

Paint needed very little (which was a surprise given its 100k mileage) so just had a mild 2 stage polish followed by a coat of powerlock.  The roof was treated to fabsil as it was simply not repelling water despite looking clean.  I might invest in Renovo long term.

Biggest thing was the headlights.  Full wet sand restoration needed and done.  Very happy! :D

V8 goodness!

DSC_0061.jpg

Yuck!

DSC_0059_2.jpg

Yummy

DSC_0060_1.jpg

• Like 2