Octavia build dates for new orders

Just had an update from my dealer.

My vrs combi build date week 41 is now in transit to the uk.

He reckoned a couple of weeks till delivery.

Great news, do you know if yours is going to Grimsby? Mine going to tyne... I believe there is a ship from Emden arriving today, would be nice if mine was on it. Failing that the next one leaving is next Tuesday I believe.

My car is apparently at Grimsby docks! Might be here in approximately three working days time. Time to get move all my music to a sd card in preparation!! Woo!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

My car is apparently at Grimsby docks! Might be here in approximately three working days time. Time to get move all my music to a sd card in preparation!! Woo!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Great news buddy! I've heard nothing since the email a week ago but hoping mine is not going to be too far behind

\iusgfh bgwrgb\shbg: almost ready to collect car, less than 24 hours away! I've got all the paperwork in my work bag, sd card full of music and change ready for the bus fair to collect it. All that is left is the hope that my 1 year old son sleeps through, as I'm on night duties. 

Yay, new car is almost here. Right at the start I was given an estimate of 23 Oct (12 weeks). It's booked to arrive 27th, an acceptable difference.

My first Skoda. I was impressed (not on the same level as my old 5 series but better than the current Volvo) when I test drove the standard 1.6 diesel so have naturally bought the vRS version :-)

Black pack plus and the metallic grey paint should mean it looks the business. Not concerned at all by hard ride from the big wheels, I'm used to that. Can't wai to get my hands on it.

Yay, new car is almost here. Right at the start I was given an estimate of 23 Oct (12 weeks). It's booked to arrive 27th, an acceptable difference.

My first Skoda. I was impressed (not on the same level as my old 5 series but better than the current Volvo) when I test drove the standard 1.6 diesel so have naturally bought the vRS version :-)

Black pack plus and the metallic grey paint should mean it looks the business. Not concerned at all by hard ride from the big wheels, I'm used to that. Can't wai to get my hands on it.

Nice one. I'm getting the samw.

I pick up my manual VRS TSI metal grey with 19" black pack and all the other goodies tomorrow!

Nice one. I'm getting the samw.

I pick up my manual VRS TSI metal grey with 19" black pack and all the other goodies tomorrow!

120 mile round tripped swiftly arranged for next Wednesday to see how the young lady copes with Cambridgeshire finest roads.

:|  my vrs didn't turn up today...but hopefully tomorrow! Have a loan of this until I pick up my meteor grey beast: http://imageshack.com/a/img908/5315/2hzZVr.jpg 

Nice drive, but a wee bit of turbo lag low down, then the turbo picks up quite hard at about 1.8k rpm. 

Link not working! Post the VRS when you get it  :D Picking up a Fabia Monte Carlo estate in meteor grey this weekend.