Octavia build dates for new orders

Personal contract hire, basically a long term lease then you give it back but they can be bought after the agreement ends but it has to be someone other than the hirer to do that.

Still waiting for mine.......another 2 months for me :(

Why so long? I ordered the same week as you and pick mine up tomorrow, all being well. Feeling your pain

I know jobsworth, all I can guess is my spec is the issue. As RobbySpurs also ordered at the same time.

It's either that or they ate punishing me because I dared to look elsewhere after over 11 years of custom :p

EoinM, that's great work. I ordered mine 12th May. After chasing, dealer told me last Thursday that I'd be in the car for the "beginning of August" not heard a peep since. Car was confirmed as being in the UK last week though, so hopefully not too much longer. Enjoy your new car!

EoinM, that's great work. I ordered mine 12th May. After chasing, dealer told me last Thursday that I'd be in the car for the "beginning of August" not heard a peep since. Car was confirmed as being in the UK last week though, so hopefully not too much longer. Enjoy your new car!

I'm delighted its here, looking forward to space again. Emailed Skoda this afternoon and they replied saying its currently being taken off a low loader outside the dealer.

Compared to the last factory order I had...8 weeks became 7 months...really impressed by the dealer and VWGI customer care too. Here's hoping it's as good as the FR and a lot better than my last vrs foray.

Sorry to hear that. Mines confirmed as winging it's way through Germany on its way to Emden.

robbySpurs, how you tracking yours?

I'm just calling them all the time and being a pain!

Looks like we're gonna be on the same ship.

Ordered mine on the 6th of May, Octavia 2.0 TDI SE-L, metal grey, heated seats, LED rear lights, sunset glass. Was also told as I was buying that model at that time it was coming with adaptive cruise control and park assist. Have been getting fortnightly updates from my Skoda which has been great, he's kept me up to date and also let me know that the c02 emissions were stated slightly wrong so even got a £100 cheque. Most recent email was 2 days ago and I was informed my car had been built and it should be about two weeks now :D

robbySpurs, how you tracking yours?

I'm just calling them all the time and being a pain!

Looks like we're gonna be on the same ship.

*officially sulking now*

Where she's here and on my driveway  :clap: a few pictures tomorrow. 9 weeks in all, only a week later than the dealers estimate of 8 weeks.

ordered mine 8th may, been driving it since 8th July.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

On a boat to UK (due to arrive next week) and pick up sometime week beginning 10/8. Ordered end of April.

Guess I need to get vcds cable ready?

• Like 1

Guess I need to get vcds cable ready?

Sounds good! Will pm you nearer the time what did you manage to turn on on yours?