Octavia build dates for new orders

Picked mine up on Monday evening after build week 15, so didn't do too badly. Still a bit disappointed not to be able to go for a spin over the bank holiday though and having to delay handover because it was locked in the garage. Loving it so far though!! :D

• Like 1

Picked mine up on Monday evening after build week 15, so didn't do too badly. Still a bit disappointed not to be able to go for a spin over the bank holiday though and having to delay handover because it was locked in the garage. Loving it so far though!! :D

Hopefully next week for me then as a bw16 car

I can feel the tension building as this is my first new car.

I just hope it lives upto expectations after me coming from an Audi S5 4.2 V8

I'm sure you will be pleased, however, I would be missing that V8 grunt!!  I'm coming from a 5L V10 M5, which sounds like a tractor on speed!!!  I will miss the power fa sure, but looking forward to owning a brand new spanker!

• Like 1

Whoop whoop just had a phone call from Horton Skoda and my car has landed at Grimsby docks so it could be in my possession in a week or so time ..... Bring it on.

Just had an email from the dealers... Mine is now at status 30 which apparently means it's been built and is now in transit from the factory...

Woohoo,

Just got a call from Horton Skoda, my vRS was built last week and it's already on the dockside at Grimsby. That's far quicker than I was expecting - hope the car is as quick.

Will

Woohoo,

Just got a call from Horton Skoda, my vRS was built last week and it's already on the dockside at Grimsby. That's far quicker than I was expecting - hope the car is as quick.

Will

Hi mate where abouts are you as my car was ordered through Horton Skoda Lincoln.

Hi mate where abouts are you as my car was ordered through Horton Skoda Lincoln.

Hi mate, I'm out towards Grantham, just hoping the car transporter gets a full load to deliver pretty soon.

Hi mate, I'm out towards Grantham, just hoping the car transporter gets a full load to deliver pretty soon.

Well that's 3 cars for Horton Skoda sat at Grimsby that arrived yesterday and that's just members that have replied on this forum so may be more.

Ordered my Vrs Estate with options back in week 8

Build was week 14

Arrived at dealer mid week 17

Collected it on Tuesday making delivery to me week 18

Sad to see the Mk2 Vrs go ....... very happy with my new purchase!

Scout TDI DSG ordered at the end of January, build week is 20  :dull: I guess I'll have it by mid-June

The dealer said yesterday that the car has been made in the factory :) She wasn't very optimistic about the schedule though, might still be mid June when I'll get the car. Hope they'll hurry - there shouldn't be much to do to the car since there's no auxiliary heating or anything to install back here in Finland. I'd be happy to fly to Czech Repubic and drive the car myself to Finland and save a month or so  :D