Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

Don't diss the Puma dude!

Wtf! I spent like 10 mins typing out a response and it posts the first 5 words. Think Tapatalk is playing up.

Edited by Jaspire

What a day! Let's just say I was amazed with the Elan. It's the perfect example of power to weight ratio.

Apart from a two "oh dear" moments, the day went rather well. Much quicker than I thought I'd be. I wasn't expecting to get a top 10 lap time from last year!

Just a shame it rained in the afternoon, although sideways is quite entertaining!

• Like 2

Original response went along the lines of I quite liked the Puma, solid engine, blah, blah, blah but will need to go through the thread as I don't remember the set up of it being mentioned.... And well done Danny!

That's was the gist of it anyway. Stupid machines.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

What a day! Let's just say I was amazed with the Elan. It's the perfect example of power to weight ratio.

Apart from a two "oh dear" moments, the day went rather well. Much quicker than I thought I'd be. I wasn't expecting to get a top 10 lap time from last year!

Just a shame it rained in the afternoon, although sideways is quite entertaining!

The out braking moment was quite interesting as well LOL. :)

• Like 1

Original response went along the lines of I quite liked the Puma, solid engine, blah, blah, blah but will need to go through the thread as I don't remember the set up of it being mentioned.... And well done Danny!

That's was the gist of it anyway. Stupid machines.

I really need to get the Puma out and try it.

I suspect with the way the Fiesta has gone it'll be an easier car to extract the most out of as it's got a lot of the right bits without throwing the kitchen sink at it.

The Focus, in a similar way, seems in the sweet spot of drivability.

As much as I like the Fiesta, I am having to learn quite a bit to get the performance out of it.

• Like 2

I suspect you will find the handling a tad different

It might be based on the previous fiesta, but actually drives rather differently. Took my Nova(remember 

them) to Knockhill and one of my mates had acquired a Puma.  My wife was looking at the Puma and the 

Tigra at the time, so we swapped for shots and I binned it at the hairpin.

My arms said "Turn!", but the Puma said," No thanks, I rather like the look of that grass over yonder."

Edited by Jaspire
  • Like 1

Also a couple of us went to Brands Hatch yesterday as we support Jake Hill in the BTCC.

Stickers applied. :D

6GRpsl.jpg

Bqbh8k.jpg

Was there as well yesterday with the family. Jake caught that spin well.

Liking the sticker :D

Edited by AJ7788
  • Like 3

A video from Danny's Vbox of us playing early on the test day.

We went quicker later on, but it wasn't so interesting to watch. :)

Focus turned out to be around half a second per lap quicker than the Elan, not much over 2.17 minutes.

Looks like so much fun! Looking forward to seeing the race at silverstone at the end of the month:)

• Like 3

A video from Danny's Vbox of us playing early on the test day.

We went quicker later on, but it wasn't so interesting to watch. :)

Focus turned out to be around half a second per lap quicker than the Elan, not much over 2.17 minutes.

Looks like so much fun! From my point of view the whole point of it would be to have as much fun as possible, the enjoyment goes away when it becomes a "job" or "task" :)

Good luck with all the racing guys :)

• Like 2

That's exactly it. I'm not out to win anything... just yet, I'm there because it's the most exciting thing I've ever done!

Awesome, I'm jealous lol!

If I had some moolah I'd be looking to join in ;) maybe one day :D

• Like 2

Awesome, I'm jealous lol!

If I had some moolah I'd be looking to join in ;) maybe one day :D

I've only done the test day so far but, I'd recommend it to anyone to get out there and do it!

• Like 2

So where can we get some brisky racing stickers from? Sure there will be quite a few people interested ;)

I've had a few requests so getting some small ones done.

Within a week hopefully.  About 4" across.

• Like 4

I will stick a couple on the van too and one on the furby.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1