Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

Picked up our fourth Tin Top today.

ZlJgDv.jpg

Road legal Honda Integra DC5, already in saloon car sprints so already MSV compliant with cage, fire extinguisher, seat, belts etc...

Good base for a Tin Top car.

Jelous :( absolutley love these

• Like 2

Picked up our fourth Tin Top today.

ZlJgDv.jpg

Road legal Honda Integra DC5, already in saloon car sprints so already MSV compliant with cage, fire extinguisher, seat, belts etc...

Good base for a Tin Top car.

Road legal race car! Epic
  • Like 1

The question is: who's driving it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you'll have some inside info soon... Or just wait and see at Brands. [emoji6]

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

New car.

1600cc Honda Civic.

UgBo9C.jpg

They've spelt tequila wrong[emoji13]

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Shame about the Civic but hopefully it gets on. Either way I'll be down helping out wherever is needed.

I hope your Fiesta lasts the day Richard as you could do with some luck where that has been concerned.

What time is the three car event supposed to kick off?

Yes racing the Elan could be troublesome, straight afterwards, as both you and Paul will be knackered. Hopefully a small downtime in between will be enough to take on some fluids and re-hydrate/re-energise yourself.

A few tubes of red bull and a shot of adrenaline should do the trick,... I can recommend lidls own brand, though 16 tubes in 4 hours is probably a little excessive, the bloody heart palpitations kept me awake for two days....

See you Saturday, happy hunting. :)

Yeah I love the taste of relentless, but I am not allowed it anymore, stupid doctors[emoji26]

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk