Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

Wonder how many racing drivers have Max Power, or Handsome B. Wonderful as their Racing Name? ;)

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Good driving Richard in catching that little "moment" around that Peugeot, that could've ended very badly.

nice one Richard.. I'd rate that at as a "touching cloth moment" myself.. :D

• Like 4

Love the outside of the corner 3 across in that last clip. I don't know how you can be so quiet, or am I the only one who ask people to move in a certain direction or tell the car what I am going to do before I do it? :)

• Like 1

This isn't right guys, I've got bloody xr2's and ST's in my watch list on eBay now, even thought about flogging my furby once the head gasket is done on Monday to put towards it.

£255 a 2 race meeting at Knockhill isn't bad, only runs for like 8 meetings, including 1 away trip somewhere outside Scotland. Would get me off my PS4 and PC. Engine rebuilds are tax deductible aren't they? ;)

• Like 2

Love the outside of the corner 3 across in that last clip. I don't know how you can be so quiet, or am I the only one who ask people to move in a certain direction or tell the car what I am going to do before I do it? :)

Was that my clip? Where I went around the Puma and the Mat Black Fiesta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I appear to have the racing bug...

Quite a poor photo really as the podium pic is unavailable... Me and two friends took part in a charity event for CiN yesterday with a simple "most laps wins" outcome, we finally came out on top with 56 laps of Interlagos in 1 1/2 hours, 2 laps ahead of our nearest rival. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all becomes clear now; this is what Lewis was complaining about! ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...