Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

I should get one of those on my cars and van! ....That reminds me, I forgot to order my Caddy stickers.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Will coming first in class in the Swinging Sixties attract a time penalty or is it only race wins that do that?

At Brands Hatch, the Tin Tops and the Swinging Sixties are on the same day so will you be attempting both, Richard, or just one?

Looking forward to Brands in June, let's hope they've installed the lighthouse and fog horns around the circuit this time or at least some industrial strength fans.

• Like 1

Will coming first in class in the Swinging Sixties attract a time penalty or is it only race wins that do that?

At Brands Hatch, the Tin Tops and the Swinging Sixties are on the same day so will you be attempting both, Richard, or just one?

Looking forward to Brands in June, let's hope they've installed the lighthouse and fog horns around the circuit this time or at least some industrial strength fans.

Only the overall winner gets a 30 second penalty.

Class winners don't.

They are indeed on the same day.

After yesterday in the Puma (which was hard work) I am not 100% sure I want to do two races in the same day.  Might have to sort my fitness out a bit.

• Like 3

Only the overall winner gets a 30 second penalty.

Class winners don't.

They are indeed on the same day.

After yesterday in the Puma (which was hard work) I am not 100% sure I want to do two races in the same day. Might have to sort my fitness out a bit.

Old age doesn't come itself you know [emoji2]

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Apologies for the hijack,, hospitality organised for Brands on the 4th June if anyone fancies it. Thread in south east meets, cheers :)

Edited by B33fy
  • Like 3

Great driving by Richard and Danny in their first ever race meeting, both of you have set the bar quite high for silverstone!

Quickest pit stop out of anyone for Richard in the tin tops and swinging 60s. Never seen him move so fast!

• Like 3

Well, that's me booked for Brands [emoji106] who are we going to be seeing there?

I should be there..

I should be there too, although I currently have no idea if I will have a Fiesta I've spent too much money on or the eBay Special Puma.

Value for money the Puma is probably the best car I've ever bought.

Edited by BossFox
  • Like 4

I should be there too, although I currently have no idea if I will have a Fiesta I've spent too much money on or the eBay Special Puma.

Value for money the Puma is probably the best car I've ever bought.

You'll be in the fiesta although I'll be in with a shout of a class win if not [emoji3]

• Like 2