New Superb III Estate Released.

Very much so..

I'm not feeling so keen... decision made, def going for the saloon.

Mrs car can be the tip trip duty vehicle.

I'm the same, have emailed my fleet company tonight to order saloon se business edition in grey.

Am I the only one that prefers the saloon?

I thought the  existing Mk 11 was a nice looking hatchback, contrary to  most opinions. But  in the  Estate versus Hatchback  question, I  think one must take into account the  Estate is likely to more  easily saleable  when one wishes to dispose of it, plus the higher  money it will attract  into the bargain?

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't this just another generic lookalike Skoda? Side on it looks like a stretched out Fabia or Octavia estate. It has more angular headlights but you can be sure that any subsequent revisions of these models will have this new 'face' as well. 9 inches wider and electronic handbrake are negatives as well. 

Isn't this just another generic lookalike Skoda? Side on it looks like a stretched out Fabia or Octavia estate. It has more angular headlights but you can be sure that any subsequent revisions of these models will have this new 'face' as well. 9 inches wider and electronic handbrake are negatives as well. 

It's got the overhanging bonnet.

Walking back from the shop this morning I noticed an Audi A1 and that's where the new overhanging bonnet idea came from.

It's a shame that the rear seat backs still do not fold completely flat to give a totally level load space.

Lovely looking car though....especially in white ;)

It's a shame that the rear seat backs still do not fold completely flat to give a totally level load space.

+1 I have never understood the logic there.

The bonnet is going to be a panel beaters nightmare or a challenge depending on their ability.

I suspect more will be replaced than repaired if they are hit be anything on the crease lines.

Much as the issue with the Tornado Line.

I've just posted this on another thread....

...and here is a nice 'no talking' Skoda promotional video for the new Estate/Wagon/Kombi that I have just found...