Superb Order tracker

I'm guessing that the gearboxes aren't unique to the Superb so maybe that's not a valid reason at all, unless there's the same issue with Octavias at the moment?...

Quote off Skoda Auto website:

"At the Vrchlabí plant, ŠKODA pressed ahead with the expansion of the production facilities for the DQ 200 gearbox. The site’s production capacity is set to increase from 1500 to 2000 gearboxes per day by spring 2016. ŠKODA has been producing the modern direct-shift type DQ 200 at the Vrchlabí plant since 2012. The gearbox is not only found in ŠKODA models; many other brands in the Volkswagen Group utilize this technology."

I know there are lots of detractors...but I'm still considering Moon White with Beige Leather.

The thing is I dislike a dark interior and I really fancy a white car...having never had one.

I have a few weeks (until I actually see a car and decide to buy one) to mull it over.

That's what I've ordered.

Mine too...ordered end of July and has always been unconfirmed build week 45....delivered December.

I hope not, I've got week 45 and I'm hoping for November as I believe that week 45 is the beginning of Nov.  Now I've got to ring SUK today, ah well such is life.

Great news for me from Skoda!

Just checked with the online order tracker and the status now shows 'In transit from factory to Germany Port'

That means my order should be complete in 6 weeks from order to me driving it.

Also guys there's no parts delays or DSG delays etc. Its the fact that the UK are the latest country to officially launch the superb and therefore other countries have got in there before the UK. Plus a lot of brand snob company car drivers have gone for the Superb!

Superb!!!!

• Like 1

I hope not, I've got week 45 and I'm hoping for November as I believe that week 45 is the beginning of Nov.  Now I've got to ring SUK today, ah well such is life.

Yes week 45 beginning of November but dealer said shipping to Uk another 4 weeks so delivery would be December  :'(

Placed my order yesterday 17th September.

Dealer Allams have changed one of their order vehicles for me, so hopefully i've managed to jump some of the queue been told end of November early December at the moment, will know more once the factory confirm the change

Just ordered

2.0 TSI 280PSI 4x4 L&K Estate with the following extras

Bluetooth with phonebox

Premium WLAN

Heated washer nozzles

Spare wheel

Travel assist

Smart light assist

Tow bar

Ventilated front seats

Panoramic sun roof

Rear back seat release (why is this not standard?)

Variable boot floor

Rear view parking camera

in Petrol Blue with Beige interior.

12 week delivery

Where can I track the delivery?

Edited by philsmith
  • Like 3

Just ordered a L&K Estate in Business Grey with Beige interior. Extras are Pan Roof, spare wheel, heated washers and traffic signal assist. 150 ps tdi DSG.

Will be my first Skoda, looking forward to it.

• Like 1

It would be nice if dealers gave a consistent message to customers. No mention of any issues from dealer (or Skoda UK) for me, simply confirmation that the order had been accepted at the factory but not yet been assigned a production slot - no one offered any indication of how long the wait could be or suggested any issue.

It would be nice if dealers gave a consistent message to customers. No mention of any issues from dealer (or Skoda UK) for me, simply confirmation that the order had been accepted at the factory but not yet been assigned a production slot - no one offered any indication of how long the wait could be or suggested any issue.

Anything to get one to sign on the dotted line!

Got my car ordered with a non-local dealer since mid August... unconfirmed ETA is mid December (no build week confirmed as yet). Upon chasing for an update was told "no improvement, factory having supply issues".

Over the past two weeks I visited two local dealers just so I could dribble over the beasts they have in the showroom. When speaking to salesman at both dealerships I asked for leadtimes.. both said 12 weeks from order. Still not sure how I managed to keep quiet on both occasions...

Edited by Didorx

Given the emissions news emergence I suspect there maybe some company new car drivers cancelling their orders......can we have their supply lines, not software though, moved on to Skoda production line please???

Given the emissions news emergence I suspect there maybe some company new car drivers cancelling their orders......can we have their supply lines, not software though, moved on to Skoda production line please???

Just company car drivers? Who in their right mind would now continue with an order for anything VAG with an AdBlue tank on board?

:thumbdown:

• Like 1

Ordered my car on the 18/09/2015, i.4 tsi ACT SEL-exec and was told up to 6 month for delivery (only got parking sensors as an extra), maybe sooner but no explanation why.

Gutted at such a long wait.

(at least mines a petrol so the software shouldn't be a problem)