Superb Order tracker

Yes in an ideal world I would have liked more power but feel the offer on this greenline was just right for me. It's a third cheaper than my insignia, and the drive doesn't compare.

Very difficult to find pics of greenline, I've only seen official ones so far, guess it's not been on offer long enough yet.

Bus Grey good choice. Starting to get colour envy already!

• Like 1

Yes in an ideal world I would have liked more power but feel the offer on this greenline was just right for me. It's a third cheaper than my insignia, and the drive doesn't compare.

Very difficult to find pics of greenline, I've only seen official ones so far, guess it's not been on offer long enough yet.

Bus Grey good choice. Starting to get colour envy already!

Grey one here - not a greenline but close.

http://www.nettiauto.com/en/skoda/superb/7791307

My first post here! My quartz grey SE Business estate should be with me next week. I placed my order on 19 October so that's 16 weeks wait, not too bad. Trust Skoda in Redditch have been excellent so far.

• Like 1

Update this week now told 2nd week of march not mid feb

L&K 150 d magnetic brown anthracite pegasus wheels manual.

Back seat release and light pack orded 14th October

Only the great comments on here how superb it is is keeping me sane lol

Saw this this 

New Skoda Superb set to launch in India on February 23, 2016

Do wonder , says they are sending "kits" for assembly in India. What will this mean regarding shortage of parts in view that suppliers are struggling to meet demands as it is !

Edited by david 1220

I made an order for a Superb Estate L & K 150 tdi 4 x 4 in Rosso Brunello back in October, 

That then got cancelled by Skoda because the colour got discontinued.

We then had to re order & have been told that our order has been built in BW 5 & are expecting delivery to dealer Mid march.

Awaiting patiently.  :notme:

Have been confirmed that delay's due to any car requiring any of the Pegasus Alloys, Beige leather or Sunroofs.

Any cars without these items are being built with And arrive within 11 - 13 weeks.

Magnetic brown, Anthracite Pegasus wheels, Beige leather, Variable floor with spare wheel,

Rear camera, heated nozzles, Smart Light assist, Tow bar, Crew protection.

Still unsure of the colour as such a variation of it on Web & depends on how the light catches it. B)

Still unsure of the colour as such a variation of it on Web & depends on how the light catches it. B)

I've gone for magnetic brown too. My dealer had spheres with the actual paint and it looks almost black with no direct light, but when light hits it (like the camera flash below) the brown shows up more.

67330233e8648828753640da149a5246.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

A quick update: Just received a call from the dealer. Car was built in week 5. It's due to be delivered to the dealership tomorrow! 

I'm going up on Tuesday to take a look at the car and sign a few documents. It already has a reg assigned to it. HX16 --- so it'll be ready to collect on March 1st.  :dance:

A quick update: Just received a call from the dealer. Car was built in week 5. It's due to be delivered to the dealership tomorrow! 

I'm going up on Tuesday to take a look at the car and sign a few documents. It already has a reg assigned to it. HX16 --- so it'll be ready to collect on March 1st.  :dance:

Damn, I hope I get mine March 1st :)

Hope ours has arrived too as it were BW5 as well.

Would be nice.

Looking at getting a set of winter wheels with alloys too think ill get 17 x 7.5 with 225 x 55, Dunlop winter sport 5.

Ordered my SE L mid October

Once it got out the factory, B/w 4 I believe, it was pretty quick and seemed to only take a couple of weeks to make it to the uk

Dealer got it Wednesday and am picking it up tomorrow

Yey...although gonna miss my old superb

Looks like SUK got it wrong. Either that or it took the ferry the wrong way! No longer in Grimsby but arrived at the port yesterday.

Two weeks max to get to UK and one to dealer.

Hopefully 2nd week March.

Mine was built week 3, ordered October 12th (standard build apart from DSG and tow bar) it's in transit apparently but frustratingly no sign of it yet.  Must drop in to the dealer and see what the delay is

Mine was BW4. (Ordered 12 Sept) -SEL exec Quarts Grey Hatch with a few extras (inc Pegasus wheels which seem to be causing delays).

Found out yesterday it is heading for Emden. Could be 4 weeks but may be sooner. Dealer said if arrives before March would not be 16 plate! Better not arrive in the last week of Feb!

How have others made sure they're getting a 16 plate please?

Mine was BW4. (Ordered 12 Sept) -SEL exec Quarts Grey Hatch with a few extras (inc Pegasus wheels which seem to be causing delays).

Found out yesterday it is heading for Emden. Could be 4 weeks but may be sooner. Dealer said if arrives before March would not be 16 plate! Better not arrive in the last week of Feb!

How have others made sure they're getting a 16 plate please?

Mine arrived in the UK this week, and my dealer has already allocated a 16 plate reg number to it. I think it was delivered there today and I'm going to take a look Tuesday.

I expressed a preference for a 16 plate but perhaps policy is different across the dealer network?