Superb Order tracker

Good news today. Received email from Dealer confirming my car has finally left Emden and is currently on a cruise heading to the Port of Tyne.

He reckons it will be with them early next week for collection around the 5th March

The Beast has arrived at the dealers today!!!!

Just got to wait till next Wednesday to collect it.

Car was ordered on the 27th October 2015, seems like a long time ago now!!!!!!!

So here is a story for u

So I ordered on 10th Oct 2015 accepted on skoda system 21st Oct 15

After order moving around backwards mostly and had to change alloy choice due to delay it settled on bw10 (next week)

I had made a complaint about the time taken to skoda a few weeks ago and they didn't even reply till I chased for update on Monday this week.

Had a suk case handler call me late monday, basicly got spoke to like I was a piece of dirt got told by the cs case handler that my dealer was giving false times scales etc and they can't do anything and that once built will take 6 weeks to ship to dealer. basically I couldn't get a word in edge ways felt like I was been more or less offered out over the phone lol. So then I told him I didn't accept the type of response they had given and that it needed escalating. Oh my what a mark that has made.

They escalated it to a senior cs op and she has been in touch with dealer and suk and they are really really trying to pull out the stops to try and put things right not that they can get the car to me or dealer any quicker but ways to help stay mobile and a fresh positive attitude to the issues and also to myself as a customer.

My dealer who tbh have never once told a lie or never given a false piece of info from point of order are also proving very good in this backup from skoda uk.

This is the type of support that should be given. So there is hope for us all yet. I think.

Do You think this type of behaviour has any chance to change the delivery times at all? I don't think so. You just receive an straight answer when it will be built, but still not true, because BW10 is present week in Skoda. So, Your car should left the factory within few hours. Basically I have an weekly update, but it doesn't help me a bit, because there is not even approx building week.

Do You think this type of behaviour has any chance to change the delivery times at all? I don't think so. You just receive an straight answer when it will be built, but still not true, because BW10 is present week in Skoda. So, Your car should left the factory within few hours. Basically I have an weekly update, but it doesn't help me a bit, because there is not even approx building week.

This week is actually Skoda week 9. Week 1 in Skoda land didn't start until the 4th January, so if you have a BW10 it will be built next week. At least that's what my dealer told me ☺

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This week is actually Skoda week 9. Week 1 in Skoda land didn't start until the 4th January, so if you have a BW10 it will be built next week. At least that's what my dealer told me ☺

That's correct, this week is BW9.  Had a BW9 given and it was built Mon/Tue of this week and by 10am Wednesday morning it was logged as "Left the Factory".  Hopefully by now it will be at Emden.

Well, at last, I'm actually going to get my car next week.... almost 6 months of waiting patiently (ordered 12 September) and it's finally at the dealer ....

Superb Hatch SE L Executive 2.0 TDI 150 PS 6G Man]

18" Pegasus alloy wheels

Quartz Grey metallic

Alcantara/leather upholstery

Black upholstery

KESSY

LED package plus

Park assist

Travel assist with traffic sign recognition and display

Hill-hold control

Heated windscreen washer nozzles

Rear window wiper

Colour Maxi DOT trip computer

Sun visors with mirror, illuminated

Sunblinds for rear window and rear side windows

Temporary space-saver spare wheel

Mine took 6 days to get to Emden

Have had it confirmed that it arrived at Emden yesterday, although apparently according to the call centre who seem incapable of telling the truth it will now take nearly 3 weeks for it too leave as there is a big backlog.  Caused in her words by the ships not sailing due to the weather, and when asked to repeat the agent said that no ships had sailed from Emden in a couple of days and non had arrived in Emden.

Seriously laughable as I watch a website called www.marinetraffic.com and have watched ships sailing between Emden and Immingham / Grimsby pretty much non-stop.  One departed Emden yesterday lunchtime and arrived in Immingham this morning, with one arriving in Emden this morning after an overnight sailing from the UK which has already departed back to the UK.

Why Skoda UK cannot tell the truth is beyond me.

Good evening everyone.

I would just like to preface my comments by saying that I have a great deal of sympathy with all those who are waiting to get their cars. I can offer no reason why there is such a disparity in delivery times. I can totally understand the frustration that is being vented on this forum.

However.....I have just been informed by email that my car is now on it's way to the dealership. I have been watching vessel finder and noticed that someone on here mentioned that their car was build week 7 and that it was due to be shipped to Sheerness Port. My car was also build week 7 and I was certain that my car would be on the same ship. My instinct was correct.

I have just been sent another email with my registration details. I was quoted 10-14 weeks and it looks like it will be about 11 weeks from order to delivery.

I have ordered a Skoda Superb SEL Executive Hatchback 1.4 Tsi ACT Manual in Business Grey with Park Assist & LED Package Plus. 

I know that this will not help those who are still waiting, but hope that you all get your cars soon.

Thank you. 

Well I am waiting a phone call from skoda as sent a complaint in and they are supposed to be coming back to me today with a response to my complaint. I spoke at length with them Friday and voiced my annoyances. I had the feeling they were trying to fob me of but not letting that happen. Will see info have a call today hopefully my car might get to dealership this week. As would love to have it for holiday over Easter.

Well I am waiting a phone call from skoda as sent a complaint in and they are supposed to be coming back to me today with a response to my complaint. I spoke at length with them Friday and voiced my annoyances. I had the feeling they were trying to fob me of but not letting that happen. Will see info have a call today hopefully my car might get to dealership this week. As would love to have it for holiday over Easter.

What and when did you order?

Mine is being produced this week. Hope to have it before easter! (Ordered 29th of November, 1.4 TSI ACT DSG Ambition Combi with extras).

What and when did you order?

I order a COMBI SE 2.0 TDI in quartz grey, with tow bar spare wheel and boot net programme. ordered 21 oct, was shown at time of order factory lead times for my order was 6 weeks. 

I order a COMBI SE 2.0 TDI in quartz grey, with tow bar spare wheel and boot net programme. ordered 21 oct, was shown at time of order factory lead times for my order was 6 weeks. 

Thank you.

Finally confirmed for delivery to me on Friday. Fifteen weeks from order, so can't complain as originally quoted seventeen.

SE Business Estate, Towbar, Heated windscreen, washers and front seats.

• Like 1

Latest update from my dealer suggests that my build date has been brought forward 7 weeks. It was at BW25 and now it's 18. So Skoda may be getting their act together. I think changing to black leather (which I prefer) has had a big bearing on it though.

Edited by grebble

Talked to my dealer today and he told me a lot of orders have Stratos alloys, which are default for many models.

So my estimated build would be something like week 36 with stratos. My order was placed january 3'rd...so that's a lead time of 9 months.......

I'm waiting to hear how long the delays are with other alloys.

Got an update from dealer today...:

The vehicle is currently at UK Port, we are waiting for a registration number and approval to release from Volkswagen Financial Services.  

Anyone have any idea how long this takes?

Superb Estate 2.0 TDI CR SE Business - ordered 22nd December.

Got an update from dealer today...:

The vehicle is currently at UK Port, we are waiting for a registration number and approval to release from Volkswagen Financial Services.

Anyone have any idea how long this takes?

Superb Estate 2.0 TDI CR SE Business - ordered 22nd December.

The guy said to me two weeks. Not sure why it takes so long but it's pretty frustrating.

The guy said to me two weeks. Not sure why it takes so long but it's pretty frustrating.

Sure is frustrating! It's the first time I've heard of 'waiting for a registration number' .... Though this was usually a pretty quick process... certainly has been in previous experiences.

Sure is frustrating! It's the first time I've heard of 'waiting for a registration number' .... Though this was usually a pretty quick process... certainly has been in previous experiences.

Just received notification of registration details.... hopefully it doesn't take much longer from here..!

New car spec'ed and ordered 22nd December 2015. Left factory 17th Feb 2016. Currently in Emden awaiting shipping. Should be at dealers in a couple of weeks.

Superb Estate SE L Exec, TDI 190 4x4 DSG I red. A few extras - Pegasus wheels, heated screen, flappy paddles, boot floor etc.

Personalised reg. paid and waiting.

Can't wait. Better be good as will be unable to afford a new car until probably forever!

Car is now in the UK, awaiting delivery to dealers :clap: