Superb Order tracker

Woohoo! Got a call from Nick (NCD) today, car has been built and it is in the UK, delivery from 31st May onward - nearly a month ahead of schedule - happy days!

Result!!

Hope mine is a month early...... End of June would be very nice indeed!

Result!!

Hope mine is a month early...... End of June would be very nice indeed!

Me too, that would be a pleasant surprise! I won't get my hopes up though :)

About a week after that, although through buyanewcar, not NCD. My delivery estimate is mid-August. To be honest, I'll settle for it not being any later than that.

I'm the same - would be happy enough with July 29th which was the estimated date at time of order.... Not least because it's my birthday!!

Although I'm still fighting them over MY17 changes that I wasn't informed of at time of order despite the fact that the dealers had been informed at that time...

Where you informed about any changes at time of order or since?

No, nothing at all. I haven't asked either I'm just not too fussed. I've ordered L&K so I'll lose the TV tuner which is a shame, but I'm not too bothered about it really. I doubt I'd use it very much anyway.

But don't get me wrong, I think it's really poor form the lack of communication and awareness about the changes. Also, I had no option to select the TV tuner when I ordered, so even if I was aware and wanted it I couldn't have specced it.

Edited by maffyou

After what will be 7 months to the day from order, leasing company called me to say I will be taking delivery of my 2.0tdi se business estate 1st June. I hope the car makes the wait worth it as I will be with it for 3 years!!

Received the registration document to sign from my dealer today. Still hoping to collect next week - if it's not next week it'll have to be another 2 weeks because I'll be on holiday!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Just an update on my order.

Car: L&K DSG 150Bhp, Estate with Brown Leather

I ordered with JET Finance Leasing on the 6th February and was told Wk24 for deliver

However i received an email yesterday confirming delivery next Tuesday, Wk21.

Been a bit of a wait but looking forward to the car.

Just ordered this by a reseller in Sweden:

Combi, style trim (Swedish variant), 150BHP diesel, 4x4, manual. Business grey metallic, black leather/alcantara, towbar, smart-light-assist, park assist 360, heated seats (front and back), bad road package, kessy with virtual pedal, electrical seats in the front, aux heater, amundsen, Canton, optical park assisst, etc. Almost all options available in other words...

Build week: w25.

Delivery week: w28-w29.

Confirmed MY2017.

Right now 8-9 weeks before delivery :)

Received the registration document to sign from my dealer today. Still hoping to collect next week - if it's not next week it'll have to be another 2 weeks because I'll be on holiday!

Picked mine up today. Marvelous.

Picked mine up today. Marvelous.

Excellent, enjoy your car!

Sadly mine's still stuck at the port. I'm hoping to be able to pick it up before I go on holiday on the 30th and the dealer says they'll endeavour to get it turned around before then if it arrives in time. But the chances of that are starting to look slim!

• Like 1

hello!

I placed my order for a S3 Hatch late April. I was given a production date of W23 (so, MY2017), and an estimated delivery date of late July.

I ordered the TSI 1.4 150 bph in business grey. It's the Style trim (Turkish variant) but it's actually very different than other Style's around Europe. We have 4 trim levels (Active, Style, Prestige, and L&K). So it's the second tier, which is, as far as I understand, a mixture of 2nd and 3rd trim tiers of other European countries. For instance, we don't have Kessy in Style, but we have AFS & Bi-xenon, or we have 17" alloys (which is 16" in some 2nd tiers, as I see).  Anyway, I also specced for ACC, Park Assist and rear airbags. I 'regret' not ordering rear camera, lane assist/BSD/smart light assist, etc but we were already over our budget, and I think I can live without them.

Btw, why can't they simply have a standard for the trim levels? At least with the names? It's so confusing. Ok, certain things can be country specific because of the climate, etc.but, you get the idea.

Anyway, that's it.

Car was delivered to dealer sometime after Friday and already registered and was in for prep late today/tomorrow. Once paperwork is all sorted hoping to collect Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Ordered Feb 10 - bw 15 (Apr 11) = 15 weeks all being well.

Estate SE Bus green line, Qu. Grey no options, contract hire through Skoda dealer direct.

• Like 1

Just heard from Nick at NCD mine should be with the dealer on 2nd June and delivered to me on 8th June (3 weeks earlier than original estimates) meaning it now comes before my 40th birthday :clap: .  Ordered 8th March so about 13 weeks in total.

First post (woo)

I have been following this thread with interest. We have ordered a SE business on personal contract hire from a local dealer (price based around the simpsons skoda deals) only options we have gone for were zero cost 'zeus' alloys and moon white paint. Ordered end of April but have no delivery date or build date yet.

Dealer called me today, the car has arrived with them and I'm picking it up on Thursday! [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji122]

• Like 1

First post (woo)

I have been following this thread with interest. We have ordered a SE business on personal contract hire from a local dealer (price based around the simpsons skoda deals) only options we have gone for were zero cost 'zeus' alloys and moon white paint. Ordered end of April but have no delivery date or build date yet.

This is exactly what I have ordered and it will be 7 months to the day on delivery.