Rob's Ur Quattro

RobClubley

I often can't see your pictures Rob. Even clicking on them doesn't reveal them. Where do you host them?

I've had the same issue, but I found if I tap the 3 dots on the top right of the page, and select Web view, they show up then. Might be a Tapatalk issue.

Sent from my Oneplus 2.

I think those pictures are straight from the plates.co.nz website. They seem to disappear off there after a day or so.

I'm guessing they're auto-generated images when you enter a plate number, and the server clears them off after 24 hrs.

Edited by softscoop
  • Like 2

I often can't see your pictures Rob. Even clicking on them doesn't reveal them. Where do you host them?

Usually on Facebook but they should be publicly viewable.

Called to see the urq yesterday and they haven't touched it this week because the guy who was going to be working on it has a leg injury from playing rugby. Apparently it will still be done by Christmas.

Leaning towards URQ85 for the plate now. It's meaningful to those in the know, also short.

Really I just want my car back so I can build it and stop distracting myself with unnecessary and expensive extras :)

Talking of which:

https://www.akmotorsport.net/product-category/audi/ur-quattro-b2/

• Like 1

You need a lodger...

I do. $1k for a set of discs and pads locally, another $830 + fitting for tyres.

But then the only bigger items left after paint and rust will be wheel refurb at about $400 and a variety of fluids which will total a few hundred.

I hope.

I said yes to the plate.

I liked the idea of the small plates but proper Euro plates will suit the car well and fill the plate space in the boot properly.

Going to visit the body shop on Friday so I'm hoping to see some good progress. They only have 13 working days left to deadline.

TBH I'm not going to absolutely hold them to it if it means rushing anything but I do want to tinker over Christmas.

• Like 2

Rear screen is out and repairs are progressing on the rear shelf using the part I chopped out of the donor GT. Those hacked speaker holes will be gone soon and m sunroof holders restored.

http://forum.autoclique.co.nz/attachment.php?attachmentid=4408&d=1449521298

12321542_10153669006945977_4697440125831

http://forum.autoclique.co.nz/attachment.php?attachmentid=4409&d=1449521305

12348113_10153669006525977_7592294691813

• Like 1