The Superb III Picture thread

Don't really class myself as a die hard detailer. Just like to see the motor clean. Do enjoy it though ... Dealer prep was crap... Really awful. I should have told em to not do anything at all. Big black mark and scratch on rear bumper where they had bashed it with the high pressure lance. Swirls everywhere. Switch gear inside full of blue plastic that I had to dig out. Umbrella missing. Mats still stapled together in boot..... ... You need to see the red in the flesh really it was pretty dark when I too the pics. They have been through Lightroom so don't really give a proper representation .. I have other pics though scattered around on the forum that hasn't ...

I had a new superb 2 in april last year, the prep also was terrible, I ended up machine polishing the whole car, they even managed to badly swirl the clocks and satnav screen, going to request they leave all the film on and not touch this one as will be supplied by same dealer.

• Like 1

First proper clean today .... Wash ... Clay ... Polish .... Wax ...

Skoda Huddersfield currently have a SE L Saloon in this red in the showroom. I was looking at it yesterday and thought.... that does look good!!!

• Like 2

Delivered today my new SE Business in Moon White, woohoo!

I see you got the silver roof rails...

theyt have switched these to black on the SE Business now with no option to upgrade...

I have not seen any UK cars with the black rails... this is not something im looking forward to on the car to be honest!   when i ordered it was silver but now its switched. - just hope i get silver ones put on in error!!

Edited by RickTT

Skoda Huddersfield currently have a SE L Saloon in this red in the showroom. I was looking at it yesterday and thought.... that does look good!!!

I was looking at it on Tuesday when mine was in for a service. I thought it looked really nice in red and was the first time I had seen silver Phoenix wheels. I never looked at the sticker price but it did have quite a few options on it.

• Like 1

I was looking at it on Tuesday when mine was in for a service. I thought it looked really nice in red and was the first time I had seen silver Phoenix wheels. I never looked at the sticker price but it did have quite a few options on it.

Did you see the sky blue Rapid Spaceback in there....?? I have got one of these in Corrida Red been delivered tomorrow!!!

To be honest I only had eyes for the superb as its 3 months since I last sat in one. Throughly fed up with the dealers to be fair they don't return calls or emails. Poor receptionist got it both barrels on Friday.

• Like 1

I see you got the silver roof rails...

theyt have switched these to black on the SE Business now with no option to upgrade...

I have not seen any UK cars with the black rails... this is not something im looking forward to on the car to be honest!   when i ordered it was silver but now its switched. - just hope i get silver ones put on in error!!

If they were silver when you ordered then that should be on your spec. May be worth a call to Skoda CS to check what's on your order. I did check one of the times when getting an update after people started mentioning the black roof rails in the forums but they confirmed that my car was specced with the silver rails.

Good luck! :thumbup:

If they were silver when you ordered then that should be on your spec. May be worth a call to Skoda CS to check what's on your order. I did check one of the times when getting an update after people started mentioning the black roof rails in the forums but they confirmed that my car was specced with the silver rails.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Order states black.. all documentation said silver, however when the order was keyed the options had changed with no way to amend,

Pictures of my new Superb 1.4 SE TSi ACT Estate in Petrol Blue.

Early days but really like the car ... in fact it is "superb"!

Really pleased with the colour and wheel combo. Think the colour suits the car really well. 

The pictures were taken on a slightly overcast day.

post-136829-0-30887200-1453708502_thumb.jpg

post-136829-0-20730000-1453708504_thumb.jpg

post-136829-0-98875500-1453708505_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I think the time has come to invest in a power polisher..... Started at 9:30 and finished at 17:15

I've had my Makita one for nearly 30 years. Cost me £150 back in the day and while it doesn't get used as much as it should, it is a god send when I do get it out. Worth every penny I paid (which to me was a few weeks wages).

I've had my Makita one for nearly 30 years. Cost me £150 back in the day and while it doesn't get used as much as it should, it is a god send when I do get it out. Worth every penny I paid (which to me was a few weeks wages).

Its the wax on wax off motion... Joints arnt as young as they used to be :-)

Spotted this car for sale on the approved site...

just thought i would share the photos on this thread as not many Magic Black combi's about...

'>VehicleImaged3e_zpsbehkoyjg.jpg

VehicleImagaxd3_zpsvhrkqgxy.jpgVehicleImagexd1_zps0l9b4vub.jpg

VehicleImagxd_zpsxallklqx.jpg

Edited by RickTT

Hey Rick,

That could be Mine.  I collected a black 1.4 TSI from a dealer in Mansfield on

Monday morning after 16 weeks waiting.

Beautifully prepared by a very helpful Skoda  Dealer, who I would recommend

going on my experience with their sales service so far and the excellent discount the gave me.

• Like 1

Pictures of my new Superb 1.4 SE TSi ACT Estate in Petrol Blue.

Early days but really like the car ... in fact it is "superb"!

Really pleased with the colour and wheel combo. Think the colour suits the car really well. 

The pictures were taken on a slightly overcast day.

Great pictures - the car looks awesome! I have just ordered the estate 1.4tsi in petrol blue and those pics just confirm to me that it was a brilliant choice

Jasper (the dog) didn't have anything like this before. He's used to travelling in a hammock accross the back seats of a Toyota Aygo. When I got the dog tent I set it up in the living room and encouraged him in with treats and fed him treats when he was in it. When we got it into the car he pretty much got straight in it :) He seems to like it in there.

If you use the following link and click the green button it will give you 5% off anything at RoofBox including the dog bag and accessories:

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/UKC

We bought the Dog Bag Medium and Jasper has plenty of space in it. However, it fits in best by having the variable boot floor in the lower position. When we need the boot without the dog it can be removed and folded so that it fits under the variable boot in it's high position. It's rare we need the boot for anything other than the dog so I attached some short bungee cords to the back seats and these hook onto the tent at the top to keep it folded low enough that I can use the retactable boot shelf. When the tent is set up visibility out of the back is not great.

We also bought the EB Mat, designed for Dog Bag medium. It gives him a bit more comfort but because it's not fixed in there some spritely driving has found him with the mat scrunched up and upside down in there! :D I have now ordered the North Pole Set' for Dog Bag MEDIUM which has a quilted liner that attaches with velcro to the inside so hopefully it should be better.

Thanks for the info, sorry it has taken so long to return to get your response.  We ordered the large but now that we know that Jasper is in the medium its going back for exchange and we'll get the North Pole Set that you suggest as well.  Many thanks.