The Superb III Picture thread

Looks fantastic!  Beige on Capuccino works really well.  I'd be interested to know how you get on with the 19" rims

thanks - just getting used to it - I have a run to Cork on Satuday - can't wait

Wow

That's a really good looking car. Two thumbs up!

What color is that? I'm still waiting for mine in black metallic pearl!

Well My car was delivered yesterday evening at 6.30pm, that's 13 weeks after initial order on 28th January form New Car Discounts. All in all a very good service throughout. Thrilled with the car although I have only driven it a short distance. I have however sat in it playing with the Radio, TV, Media Sat NAV etc. Just about sorted those out but not the Auto Link Yet.

Thank you both, it is indeed Metalic Brown and it looked great yesterday however after 50 miles on out ****ty roads it now needs a wash, bloody snow on 29th April what's that about.

I agree, magnetic brown looks really well with those wheels.  I find (on my SII) that particular brown isn't the easiest to keep clean (a bit like black) but looks fantastic when it is cleaned.  Also, in the sunshine, shades of lighter brown will come through giving it a very distinctive look.  Enjoy :)

Edited by Superb170

Saw this outside faintree last week.....

Looks NICE!!!!

Steve.

Thanks Steve. Sorry for the delay in responding but I've been playing with my new toy which I did collect on Wednesday! I hope to post some more photos when some decent weather allows it.

attachicon.gif P4292625.JPGattachicon.gifP4292622.JPGattachicon.gifP4292621.JPGattachicon.gifP4292623.JPG

Picked up Wednesday, but the inclement weather is restricting my ability to obtain decent (& clean car) photos of my Laurin & Klement 2.0 TDI 150PS estate.

Love the colour and some very nice photos. You even caught some sun.

• Like 1

Hi everyone - first post on the forum.

Next week I'll be ordering a SE Business Estate, but I'm confused about the roof rails. There are lots of pictures in this thread from owners of SE Business spec estates with silver roof rails.... which according to the brochure, website and configurator shouldn't be the case, they should be matte black.

More recently in the thread there are a couple with the black rails like I'd expect. 

Can any owners please shed any light on why there are lots of SE business spec cars with silver rood rails, as this is what I want.

At least 8 weeks ago. You never know, they may randomly change it back, not unheard of. Personally I much prefer having them in black- looks smart.

At least 8 weeks ago. You never know, they may randomly change it back, not unheard of. Personally I much prefer having them in black- looks smart.

I do hope mine are black considered I ordered a black car. I'm not sure about build date but I think they mention that it was completed about 5-6 weeks ago. Fingers crossed for black ones then.

I do hope mine are black considered I ordered a black car. I'm not sure about build date but I think they mention that it was completed about 5-6 weeks ago. Fingers crossed for black ones then.

I like the silver ones as they match the window trims, but I can see how it would look good on a black car.

I'm still undecided about colour - it;s a company car so I'm restricted to the solid finishes, red white and blue. I can't get my head round the Pacific blue, so it's between red and white.

Anyone got any pictures of a SE or SE Business Estate in white or blue with the black roof rails?

Shiny cheap blue.

Can't seem to get a clean car, camera, nice background and NO rain all together at the same time.

So these to be going on with.

What the pedestrian sees

Nicely cleaned and polished

Hope they show up

• Like 2

Thanks for posting those - it actually doesn't look bad in Pacific blue.

Anyone driving a 1.6 TDI GreenLine 6 speed? Any thoughts / reviews?

If you go for SE Business, metallic paint is a zero cost option so you shouldn't be restricted to solid