The Superb III Picture thread

Man you must be p****d off! Looking at that second picture, how on earth did they manage to hit you?! I think someone wasn't paying attention...

Hope you manage to get it fixed quickly.

The green Avensis was the only other car involved , pic was 10 mins after so other cars are filtering past .

I was driving straight over the junction and she was turning right but didnt bother looking/waiting for filter light... I swerved left and braked but to no avail.... 

more peeed off with the hassle of it all to be honest

The green Avensis was the only other car involved , pic was 10 mins after so other cars are filtering past .

I was driving straight over the junction and she was turning right but didnt bother looking/waiting for filter light... I swerved left and braked but to no avail.... 

Just wow. Crossroads are pretty basic junctions to be stuffing up on. At least it's not fault on you in terms of insurance. Like I say, hope it gets fixed quickly.

That's really sickening!  Hope the repair process is as painless as possible.

Good eye!

Did you get any discount from them?

They wouldn't quote me any via Carwow. Being local I offered them the chance to match Horton Lincoln. They didn't get back to me. So i ordered through Hortons. :s

Don't want to wait for your green filter light? Ok then drive into me instead .... Love driving in East London attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Must be something about white Superb Estates!! I feel for you, hope it all gets sorted with no drama

• Like 1

Must be something about white Superb Estates!! I feel for you, hope it all gets sorted with no drama

Just read your Skip post .... bugger.....

Driving around in a new Mundano hatch now till its fixed, it steers and rides better/firmer than the Skud , not enamored with the rest of it though .... 

• Like 1

Did you get any discount from them?

They wouldn't quote me any via Carwow. Being local I offered them the chance to match Horton Lincoln. They didn't get back to me. So i ordered through Hortons. :S

Sorry to hear that. I had a great experience with Tony Smart at Hayselden. Basically I'd sourced the best price I could find via Carwow etc and ended up with a great 2 year lease deal from Simpsons. Tony price matched it.

Skoda Superb 1.4 TSI DSG SE-L in Graphite Grey

Has it been stolen?

Or not just delivered yet?

Or ordered through NCD?

Edited by Coops
  • Like 1

Picking this up on Friday in Sydney, Australia. 162TSI (210ps).

We have the option of 'Image Pack', 'Tech Pack' and 'Comfort pack' which are all in this car. Inclusions listed below, I am unsure what the equivalent euro/UK model would be - if someone has an idea please let me know as it would make surfing this forum a lot easier.

04da3ea6b6df621e55e1684b4adfc68b.jpg

4a7087ae45b553ffed24a23ff5accdfe.jpg

c3b3f50bd7118ef5992ec6d47088e36a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Haydezats
  • Like 2

^ Looks like this is similar to the UK L&K + some extras e.g. ventilated seats and 19" wheels are extras on all trim levels in UK. Otherwise seems pretty similar ;)

What's up with the chrome trim on the rear passenger side door window - top left corner?

Good spot! It's lifting right off. Hopefully this has been spotted and is one reason why the car isn't being collected until Friday...

Picking this up on Friday in Sydney, Australia. 162TSI (210ps).

We have the option of 'Image Pack', 'Tech Pack' and 'Comfort pack' which are all in this car. Inclusions listed below, I am unsure what the equivalent euro/UK model would be - if someone has an idea please let me know as it would make surfing this forum a lot easier.

04da3ea6b6df621e55e1684b4adfc68b.jpg

4a7087ae45b553ffed24a23ff5accdfe.jpg

c3b3f50bd7118ef5992ec6d47088e36a.jpg

Is this a demo model or did you actually order it???

The 2016 Aussie versions are suppose to all have the "privacy glass" in the back, which this car doesn't have.

With privacy glass your rear passengers and rear window are tinted darker then the front ones.

Is this a demo model or did you actually order it???

The 2016 Aussie versions are suppose to all have the "privacy glass" in the back, which this car doesn't have.

With privacy glass your rear passengers and rear window are tinted darker then the front ones.

This is a demo model with less than 1000k on it. No rear privacy glass or knee airbag. Nevertheless the windows are currently being tinted and chrome trim being fixed @ no extra cost.

• Like 1

Superb No2

This one feels less tight than my first. Trip to Bodmin and back today averaged 54.7mpg on maxi dot. Not bad with 460 miles on the clock. Loving the sunroof so much lighter inside. Also seems less noisy at around 80mph.

Last Superb for a while, have a VRS Octavia hatch due in September and a Octavia 184 4x4 for my Christmas car! :D

post-140992-0-28567300-1466701957_thumb.jpg