The Superb III Picture thread

Hello All

Sorry for the late post (only managed to get the plates blacked out today). I've had my 206TSI 4x4 for two months now and I have been one happy chappie even when I had to settle for a vehicle without a sunroof as ordering one would've taken at least 6 months for delivery. 

post-145184-0-61712800-1471583218_thumb.jpgpost-145184-0-46741000-1471583247_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I took this photo of my Superb SE L Exec 190 just before 6am in a hotel car park near Skipton last month.

The drive down to Skipton a few minutes later was memorable, with the mist hanging across the fields.

Another Skoda moment to remember :happy:

Just gorgeous!!

• Like 1

oddvaoes, those wheels are sexy. What size and name are they?

Not Skoda ones as you can see. They have VW logo in the hub :)

They are Audi R8 wheels and is 19" with 245/35-19.They have been on a VW sharan that I have before.

post-142904-0-88384200-1472592676_thumb.jpeg

Guys, look at this beauty in Germany! Skoda Superb Combi Style 1,8 TSI DSG Klima Xenon Navi at mobile.de: http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=231846566 http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=231846566

Patina Grey ? 

I cannot find this color in the configurator. It's a great color, reminds of the old Aqua Blue on the S2 early years of production.

I would go for this color if would be availabe to order on the S3

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the finishing touch done to my new ride... the Sport Line spoiler.  I decided to get it in body coloured (business grey) because I hate black add-ons.. so here are some photos.  I think i posted the delivery photos earlier in the other thread, but this is the photo thread so they're going here too :-D

lFaIw9V.jpg

NQ2j4S6.jpg

ZmyLFcD.jpg

8h4gvZx.jpg

672bCEP.jpg

Edited by Enobar
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pics of my L&K 150HP TSI DSG

Corrida Red with brown leather and beige headline.

The letters Skoda and Superb had been removed from the back 5th door.

It is still at the dealer. I will get it Tuesday

post-148097-0-25956400-1475246024_thumb.jpeg

post-148097-0-38358300-1475246040_thumb.jpeg

post-148097-0-23953500-1475246078_thumb.jpeg

Edited by EspenSolgaard
  • Like 3

Here are some pics of my L&K 150HP TSI DSG

Corrida Red with brown leather and beige headline.

The letters Skoda and Superb had been removed from the back 5th door.

It is still at the dealer. I will get it Tuesday

Very nice car you are getting.

I noticed on the picture showing the rear of your car there doesn't appear to be the black bits at either end of the tailgate spoiler, they are usually part of the rear spoiler and are on both sides - or is it just the angle of the picture.

I've circled the bit I mean in the picture below. Nick_H - I borrowed your picture, hope you don't mind!. It's the best picture I could find showing the black pieces.

Rear%20spoiler_zpshi9e0kz7.jpg

Edited by cnc