The Superb III Picture thread

No all estates in the UK regardless of engine size.

Have a look at mine, top of the window - curved black wind deflector:

WP_20160204_10_33_20_Pro_zpsw0qd05mb.jpg

WP_20160205_10_39_30_Pro_zps3xd0hh9j.jpg

I have MY2016 and friend got MY2017  Combi 4x4 2.0TSI (280) L&K  and both of us dont have these black side spoilers. 

If relate to CO2 emmissions, they dont care that in this part of the world like they do in EU. 

I wouldnt mind having it as i have magnetic brown color but my friend have moon white and he wouldn't want these unless they are matching color white.  

This is my Corida Red L&K 150 HP TSI DSG wth Norwegian specs.

Hei, Espen!

I see you have removed the badges on the rear. I'm thinking of doing the same with my car (arriving next week). Did you have the dealer do it, or did you use a hair dryer/heat gun and thin fishing line? (or something else)

Hilsen Christopher

Edited by grenness

I see you have removed the badges on the rear. I'm thinking of doing the same with my car (arriving next week). Did you have the dealer do it, or did you use a hair dryer/heat gun and thin fishing line? (or something else)

Hilsen Christopher

Hi Christopher

I had the dealer (Møller Rud) remove all 3 badges (Skoda, Superb and 4x4) from my car before handover.

Bad experience as the company that prepares the cars for them, OTP, evidently used something like a screwdriver to remove the badges, leaving deep marks and scratches.

Good experience that the dealership took full blame, had the bottom part of the tailgate repainted, and then will be covering half (~4000 NOK) of my upcoming paint protection treatment.

Hi Christopher

I had the dealer (Møller Rud) remove all 3 badges (Skoda, Superb and 4x4) from my car before handover.

Bad experience as the company that prepares the cars for them, OTP, evidently used something like a screwdriver to remove the badges, leaving deep marks and scratches.

Good experience that the dealership took full blame, had the bottom part of the tailgate repainted, and then will be covering half (~4000 NOK) of my upcoming paint protection treatment.

Seriously??

Wow...

I'm picking up my Superb from Møller Rud myself next Wednesday, but I guess I'll just do it myself. Have done it before, no big deal carefully using a heat gun and a fishing line.

Thanks for the info!

Hei, Espen!

Hilsen Christopher

Hi, Christopher.

I got the dealer, Hamjern Bil at Hamar, to take care of this.

It all went very smooth.

Some one at the Norwegian Skoda forum told me that he was using fishline to take it off himselves.