The Superb III Picture thread

Nice car roughtider10. Mine is Candy White too. I've tried loads of detailing products over the years but this is absolutely brilliant protection for white paint. Not cheap but well worth it IMO. Dirt just hoses off and keeps the beading wash after wash.

Sorry for gushing on but it's that good. Enjoy your car :)

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/fusso-coat-light-200g/prod_1731.html

Edited by philpix

• 2 weeks later...

My Superb from Denmark.

• 1.4TSI ACT (150hk)
  • Lowered 15mm
  • Artec Turbo (3-piece) 8,5x19 (235/40) and 9,5x19 (245/40). In 2017 they will be 9,5x19 (235/40) and 10,5x19 (245/40) :D

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all :happy:

post-129805-0-47918900-1482306393_thumb.jpg

post-129805-0-47918900-1482306393_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Mine is also coming with gloss black wheels, I think it will suite the Sportline more than anthracite wheels.

I also went for "radioactive urine", I collect today so will post pictures later.

• Like 1

That looks so good, congrats! And the picture confirms that black rims are best for Sportline. Mine will be all gloss black without the polished part that Supernovas have.

By the way, you have the heated windscreen, does it have visible heating wires or not? In our country there has been some discussion that for MY 2017 Skoda would have gone back to the "old technology". I also opted the heated windscreen but don't want to look at any annoying heating wires...

Picked car up yesterday. I am sure colour will be Marmite, some will love some will hate. Personally I am over the moon and love it. So pleased I changed the wheels to also be black.

Car is:

SportLine 2.0 TSI 280 PS 4x4 DSG in Dragon Green

I absolutely love that. Congratulations.

I have the Silver Sportline, also have the heated screen. No wires visible !

Great news, enjoy your cars! Just before christmas heard from my dealer that mine is going into production on week 1. So should get it in February instead of March. How long did your Sportlines take? Of course we'll have to add a few days to that due to longer transportation...

Ordered mine on 5th September, arrived in Sheerness around 5th December and collected from dealer 17th December. Absolutely love it. I test drive Mercs, Audi's, BMW, looked at Jag XE, Mondeo etc etc etc. I done lots of research too, the Superb is a great mile muncher and give the space, room and comfort with every toy possible. If you want performance, whilst the high powered petrol is fast - handling is compromised as the car isn't built for tight corners. Had mine drift already and wasn't pushing hard at all. Mines a company car, so I choose very well - and the Adaptive Cruise `control is a must !!!!!

Great news, enjoy your cars! Just before christmas heard from my dealer that mine is going into production on week 1. So should get it in February instead of March. How long did your Sportlines take? Of course we'll have to add a few days to that due to longer transportation...

Ordered my Sportline H/B 150Tdi 15th August, collected from the dealer 3rd October. Well pleased with it, the standard alloys are better in the flesh & a doddle to clean, even behind the spokes.

Out with the old & in with the new, picked this to replace my current company Mazda 6 2.2 Sport Auto which at 118,500 in 3 years was feeling very tired.

I originally ordered an A4 Avant S line with a few extras but the boss rejected it due to the cost, wow was I lucky.

I read these Superb's were good but not this good!

Spec -

2.0 TDI CR L&K DSG

Extras

Variable boot floor

Metallic paint (moon white)

Panoramic sunroof

Smart light assist

De badged

Black leather seats

The Superb came in over £4K cheaper than the A4 but no reduction on quality and even better kit as standard. To be honest I seen this on YouTube and ordered the very same car.

https://youtu.be/kXOlTIRPqv0

• Like 1

Picked car up yesterday. I am sure colour will be Marmite, some will love some will hate. Personally I am over the moon and love it. So pleased I changed the wheels to also be black.

gallery_84504_2142_1088353.jpg

Car is:

SportLine 2.0 TSI 280 PS 4x4 DSG in Dragon Green

Extras added:

Rear side airbags (PE2)

Temporary steel spare wheel (PJB)

Virtual pedal (PK9)

Heated windscreen (PKV)

Smart light assist with Lane assist and Blind spot detection (PNG)

Park assist (PPA)

Wireless phone charging with Bluetooth+ and Wi-Fi (PT5)

Canton sound system (RA3)

Heated windscreen washer nozzles (9T1)

Crew Protection Assistant (7W2)

Sliding trunk cover (3U2)

Boot nets (6M3)

Rear-view parking camera (KA2)

Special exterior paint (FB1)

Heated front seats (4A3)

Wow! Still think it's a brave choice but fair play to you, looks good! I take it you ordered the wheels as an accessory as they do not currently show as an option on the configurator? What was the cost? Did the dealer give you any credit for the standard wheels?

Wow! Still think it's a brave choice but fair play to you, looks good! I take it you ordered the wheels as an accessory as they do not currently show as an option on the configurator? What was the cost? Did the dealer give you any credit for the standard wheels?

Yes ordered wheels as an accessory from my dealer, and arranged to have the tyres moved over and them put on the car. Cost was £1080 for the wheels fitted on the car. The dealer was not interested in purchasing the sportline wheels off of me so I sold them to a forum member. It did cost me to change the wheels, but I am pleased I did it.

Took the car for a 60 mile A road drive today, it is a great drive. Can't wait until I have run it in and can take it past 4,000rpm. Car feels quick even in normal (not sport) and without full throttle. The 280 really is the best match with the Sportline to get a VRS Superb!

• Like 1