Phil's Fabia 1.8t Build Thread (ex 1.2 12v)

pip_vrs

On 2017-5-12 at 22:21, pip_vrs said:

Also my clocks only go to 120.. the Ibiza ones to 160.. so they will be out on speed.

Not if you swap the whole unit. Just put a sticker over the FR badge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, stevobeavo said:

Manifold adapter plate? 

Good effort, but not quite. 

I wnted to mke sure the 4th leg sits flush when bolted up tight as its wrped slightly.  Beets working..

Another trackday completed. I did 56 laps and my dad probably did about the same (didnt use lap timer on his).

Ferodo DS2500 were vibrating really bad and were very low, so decided to swap them for Brembo ones. They stopped the car but didn't give much confidence, no real feel and really long brake pedal. Will add pics tomorrow of the state of the pads.

Also my Federal RSRs are litrally falling apart, maybe i got them too hot last track day? Pics tomorrow.

Few pics, one with a seriously quick Ferrari which i just about held off for half a lap then let it past and struggled to keep with it.

IMG_9205.JPG

IMG_9206.PNG

• Like 4