Superb MKIII owners register

Collected last Friday a 1.6 DSG 120 with Ambition Spec in Quartz Grey.

Major improvement in the looks dept compared with my  2014 Superb II.

DSG brilliant. Should have gone that road ages ago.

1.6 engine has enough poke for me.

Like the Infotainment system.

Xenons are the business.

Unexpected silent warning pops up occasionally. 2 cars separated by an exclamation mark. Driving too close to car in front I guess. I must have some sort of sensor in the front grille.

That is exactly what it means ;)

SE-L Estate DSG 2.0 Tdi 150bhp. Petrol Blue metallic, Beige leather, Pegasus alloys, colour maxidot, spare wheel. Delivered 1 March.

A great improvement on my Superb 2 but I do find it doesn't like bumpy roads or sleeping policeman much.

L&K Hatch,2.0 Diesel, 150ps in Quartz Grey with Beige interior. 

Extras - Spare wheel,Ventilated seats, Parking Camera, MFSW with flappy paddles, Smart light assist, Travel Assist, Integrated Towbar, Heated washer nozzles and Rear back seat release. 

So far all good, just need to get the KESSY software upgrade so I can program the seat memory to the key fob. 

A much improved car over my 2009 Superb II Elegance, which was still great. Had to wait a bit, as the first arrived in January, and was then terminally broken in transit - beware anything with a similar spec - check underneath for significant repairs !

L&K Hatch,2.0 Diesel, 150ps in Quartz Grey with Beige interior. 

Extras - Spare wheel,Ventilated seats, Parking Camera, MFSW with flappy paddles, Smart light assist, Travel Assist, Integrated Towbar, Heated washer nozzles and Rear back seat release. 

So far all good, just need to get the KESSY software upgrade so I can program the seat memory to the key fob. 

A much improved car over my 2009 Superb II Elegance, which was still great. Had to wait a bit, as the first arrived in January, and was then terminally broken in transit - beware anything with a similar spec - check underneath for significant repairs !

What's the KESSY software upgrade?

What's the KESSY software upgrade?

I can store seat memory positions on to the buttons, but it won't let me associate with a kessy key. This thread seems to indicate a software fix... http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/388412-seat-memory-not-working/?hl=%2Bkessy+%2Bseat+%2Bsuperb But if anyone knows what else I could try, do let me know.

Edited by alanOcty

SEL Executive 150 Diesel Manual

Quartz Grey

Alcantara

Kessy

Front and Rear Parking sensors

Rear Wiper

Spare wheel

Led interior package

Modus Alloys

Skoda roof rails

Ordered 10th Oct 15 Collected 26th March 16

Edited by Sevlow8
  • Like 1

I can report possession of SE L Exec Hatch in Biz Grey, 19 Sirrius, color Maxi Dot, Spare wheel. (plus textile mats, Skoda pen ;o))) flower bouquet, bottle of red and 1600 cash back thrown in). Ordere 21 Dec, BW 9, in UK on 17 March, in my hands today.

I can also report the following:

1. it looks amazing and turns heads young and old

2. the ride is super super smooth even on the 19 wheels

3. miles apart from Oct 3

4. loving the ACC and El auto break

5. did I mention the ride quality? ;o)) one really needs to watch the speed as it is hard to notice it

good luck you all guys pics in due course...

MINUS POINTS: el boot can only be opened from inside or outside (or by key) but not closed! I will live 

• Like 1

Got mine yesterday at 6pm after 5 days short of 6 months in magnetic brown with beige leather. the brown is much better in the flesh than any photo could do justice and looks fantastic polished.  its a 150 dsg l and k with smart light assist ,heated washer nozzles traffic sign recognition and rear window wiper.

IMG_0598_zpsrixeyxzj.jpg

2.0l SE L 150 DSG, Quartz Grey. Ordered 10.10.15 picked up 11.03.16. My first brand new car and she's spectacular! Can't say enough positive things about her. :clap:

IMG_0598_zpsrixeyxzj.jpg

Fantastic looking car, did you purchase through Allams of Epsom?

Yes I did. Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Good dealership in my, admittedly limited experience.

I have previously dealt with Audi, VW, Jaguar & BMW, I purchased my wife's Citigo through Allams last year(Linda Feast sales), thought the same as you, service was excellent, called with updates when they said they would all the way through the process, hence why I have ordered my Superb estate through them and moved over to Skoda from other brands.

I have previously dealt with Audi, VW, Jaguar & BMW, I purchased my wife's Citigo through Allams last year(Linda Feast sales), thought the same as you, service was excellent, called with updates when they said they would all the way through the process, hence why I have ordered my Superb estate through them and moved over to Skoda from other brands.

In full agreement here. Great service from their team and was kept well informed at all stages. And a fantastic discount through Carwow that no other dealership could match.

IMG_0598_zpsrixeyxzj.jpg

2.0l SE L 150 DSG, Quartz Grey. Ordered 10.10.15 picked up 11.03.16. My first brand new car and she's spectacular! Can't say enough positive things about her. :clap:

Beautiful car! Now I hopefully might see you around Epsom/Surrey as there haven't been many Superbs around here from what I've seen!

• Like 1

Beautiful car! Now I hopefully might see you around Epsom/Surrey as there haven't been many Superbs around here from what I've seen!

Which version did you order Dilz, lead times?

Ordered a Biz Grey SEL Exec 1.4 DSG Hatch on 1 October, was at Allams by middle of Jan and I collected it at the end of January. Quite a few toys added and I even ordered accessories (like Prestige floor mats and mudguards etc.) from Superskoda and left them with Allams to install for me ready for collection. And they debadged it for free.

Brilliant service and I was quite lucky with lead times (quoted March as an estimate)

I will keep an eye out as I leave in Banstead. Ordered mine on the 19th Feb, due to be built BW15 w/c 11th April, hopefully ready to collect mid May, also one of the reasons I ordered through Allams as I trust them in terms of delivery and build slots available.

Our new car - 1st April 2016

Model: Skoda SUPERB COMBI 2016 L&K TSI 180 DSG7 (3V55PD)
Colour: Jungle Green Metallic ((L2L2)
Upholstery: Native brown leather – beige ceiling (BT)

Factory Fitted Optional Equipment

4A4        Heated rear seats
PHB       Ventilated front seats
PK7        KESSY – Keyless entry and start system with Alarm
PNG       Assistance package – Smart Light Assist, Lane Assist, Blind Spot Detect, Rear Traffic Alert
RAC       MIB II AMUNDSEN including maps, navigation, 6.5” colour TFT touchscreen
WZ5       Tow bar package – Integrated tow bar, Rear view camera, Cargo net

Extra Equipment

Winter tyres/17” alloys HELIOS ; Rear mud flaps, Reversible boot liner

Standard Equipment (short version)

9 airbags; Front Assist; Crew Protection Assist; Driver Alert Assist; Adaptive Cruise Assist; SmartGate; SmartLink; Bolero radio; Front and rear parking sensors; 18” Pegasus anthracite alloy wheels; Bi-Xenon headlights with AFS; LED daytime running lights; Boot net programme; Electrically operated boot; Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function; Heated front seats; Sunset glass; LED exterior light package; CANTON sound system; 3-zon Climatronic; Ambient LED interior lighting; Webasto engine heater with remote; DCC (Dynamic Chassi Control); Textile floor mats with lounge step; Rubber floor mats; Light assist; Rain sensor and light assistant; Heated windscreen washer nozzles; Driver fatigue sensor

Extras included

First Aid Kit; Reflective vest; 1L Castrol oil

• Like 2

Took the new car out of nelsons county today over to Stamford for a trip.we parked in the car park found an end bay as you do then went into town.when we returned blow me if there wasn't another superb 3 parked in the end bay on the end the other row of cars.it was a white combo from derby I think. Strange to see them together like that as it was the first one I had seen on the road.