What did you do to your Skoda today pt2

chrisgreen

Weather looked decent, so left the Yeti parked up and took the Eunos instead...  :sun:

Snap!

• Like 1

Took the Octy for a second attempt to fix the air con. Apparently there is a wiring fault at the compressor but the local Indy needs the wiring diagram so it goes in again tomorrow once they have it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yesterday - bought another Skoda. Picking it up on Saturday.

Today - took the private plate off the 54 plate ready for it being sold. Absolutely amazed it was instantaneous doing it online. Last time I changed plates 4 years ago it took a fortnight for the paperwork to come through to tell me to change plates over. Today it was within 20 seconds by email!

Mike

What did you get?

Gave it a quick wash and took it back to the garage for attempt no. 3 on the aircon.

They have checked the wiring, fitted a new sensor, and now found the centre nut ( also attaching the timing belt is loose). Skoda have told them that it can be tightened but can can also easily over tightened damaging the whole lot so the garage is ordering a new.compressor...just in case .

dccbc0f9c1c2994348cc73493049188a.jpg

Hit a pigeon and ruined my grill had to order Mk3 VRS badges front a rear to replace the smashed front one.

Then got royally cut up by a van and curbed a wheel!! Wheel refurb needed too!

RAGING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in the garage again to see if tightening THE nuts sorts out the aircon problem or is it new compressor time [emoji26]

baby was crying, so we took her to a fuel place and fed her £10 of basic Derv. Tummy must have been nearly empty, as she's done 180 miles since last fill .

• 2 weeks later...

Yeti now sold and with the new owner in Thirsk. Keep a look out if you're local :thumbup:

As it's new owner , today I got a Columbus Satnav fitted to this Yeti  :happy:

Edited by Skodaclive
  • Like 1

Thanks Mike , I could tell it was well cared for as soon as I met Steve and saw the car   :sun:

Edited by Skodaclive
  • Like 1

Columbus or standard head unit -- I can tell you one thing for certain -- you have probably just picked up one of the best Yetis available in the country. If it's come from Steve, then you have a real good 'un.. Every car I have seen of his (and I've done a bit of VCDS playing about on a couple) have been an absolute credit to him. Congratulations on the purchase of what will prove a very, very sound buy.

Mike

Thanks for the kind words Mike. And I know the Yeti is now in good hands with Clive, and it'll continue to be looked after :thumbup:

• Like 1