Auric's poorly Leg..............Graphic Pictures

Auric Goldfinger

Just got my self back to work and now I'm off again.

I have Celulitues in my right leg/foot. I'm on 4 X 1 gm antibiotics every four hours, strong pain killers and water tablets.

My foot is so swollen I can't get my shoes on. Started last Thuresday with a slight rash and within 24 hours my leg was like this 

Back at the Hospital Tomorrow, if theres not much Improvement I'll be admitted and put on a Antibiotic Drip for a couple of days.

Get well me

Could have done without the pictures mate!

My wife got bitten in the garden a couple of months back and her leg started to swell and was incredibly painful.  She ended up going to see the Quack and he diagnosed the same.  Anti biotics worked for her so fingers crossed.  Her legs look better than yours though. :D

THE STATE OF THAT!!!!!!  :thumbdown: Does it cause pain also? 

Just a bit, well a lot actually. When I'm in bed the foot/leg isn't really swollen but when I get up and gravity works on my leg with fluid my foot/lowwer leg swell up something chronic, everything goes tight and then it hurts. All the blisters start to stretch.

Just a bit, well a lot actually. When I'm in bed the foot/leg isn't really swollen but when I get up and gravity works on my leg with fluid my foot/lowwer leg swell up something chronic, everything goes tight and then it hurts. All the blisters start to stretch.

My right leg is still like that it has to be elevated as much as possible still and is rather painful 24/7, but it's just normal to me now. It's days are numbered though, I doubt I will be able to keep it long term bahhhh. I'd be keeping that leg up a good bit to let the body heal it ASAP and not push it. I was told I wouldn't be able to walk for at least 6 months and thought I was being a legend proving them wrong after 4 months..... long term it was not wise it seems lol

Did they pull one of your toes to relieve the swell whilst you was in hospital? That does look bad though. If it's what I think it is a work mate caught his leg and it went purple! He's had to have his leg amputated.

Not really.

Yowza that looks angry  :o

Hope it gets better without too much intervention.

Gaz

PS: Are you sure it's a Vulcan and not one of Tolkein's people?