MY16 MIB2 coding

flybynite

Might have asked this before, but here we go again :) Have a Superb on order, which has the front camera, front assist and adaptive cruise. Has anyone tried to activate Lane Assist on such a configuration? As I see it, the hardware is there, the rest is coding. On stemei.de a guide for Passat B8 is mentioned, but read elsewhere that it was not working on the Superb 3V.

Which camera is it? If it is the lane assist camera why do you not have lane assist? The only other thing that camera is used for is TSR as far as I know.

If it is a camera just for HBA then it is a different camera.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Which camera is it? If it is the lane assist camera why do you not have lane assist? The only other thing that camera is used for is TSR as far as I know.

If it is a camera just for HBA then it is a different camera.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

On the Superb it's the same camera for all systems - unlike the Octavia.

Might have asked this before, but here we go again :) Have a Superb on order, which has the front camera, front assist and adaptive cruise. Has anyone tried to activate Lane Assist on such a configuration? As I see it, the hardware is there, the rest is coding. On stemei.de a guide for Passat B8 is mentioned, but read elsewhere that it was not working on the Superb 3V.

I have the coding (PR-Code)  for it but not tested yet . Waiting for a customer with the right car to try it. Iff it's done i will post here iff it worked or not. Its not the passat coding

Edited by Antera
  • Like 1

I have the coding (PR-Code)  for it but not tested yet . Waiting for a customer with the right car to try it. Iff it's done i will post here iff it worked or not. Its not the passat coding

That sounds great. You are welcome to try it on my car :) Just two problems... I have not received the car yet, and there is a "slight" distance to NL from DK ;)

• 1 month later...

Hallo I have mounted a MIB2 columbus i my MY14 Octavia.

My Convenience consumers menu is emty. Anyone now where to code it.
​I cant find it.

I have the menu but no consumers. In my old Bolero it was. But not here.

post-67778-0-02165000-1459270838_thumb.jpg

This should solve your problem:

(181)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_BCmE, activated
(183)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_BCmE_over_threshold_high, activated
(67)-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-BCmE_0x23), activated
(68)-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-BCmE_0x23_msg_bus), Databus Infotainment

• 4 weeks later...

are there anyone who have gotten MITSUMI connector to work on mib II with VCDs?
I can not find the code for it, and can not get ADVANCED sub menu to work either

I have a octavia III from 2014 where I have had an MIBII in my car

• 5 months later...

My coding is like you say.

​But no con​sumers on the list.

Hi,

Did you solve this issue?

I have the same situation, columbus mib2, but no consumers in the list and coding like Mtl wrote

Thanks

Hi,

Did you solve this issue?

I have the same situation, columbus mib2, but no consumers in the list and coding like Mtl wrote

Thanks

No i dont think it is an option.

are there anyone who have gotten MITSUMI connector to work on mib II with VCDs?

I can not find the code for it, and can not get ADVANCED sub menu to work either

I have a octavia III from 2014 where I have had an MIBII in my car

Du kan lave mitsumi om til USB high.

​You can make the mitsumi to USB High.

• 1 year later...
On 12/30/2015 at 17:25, mtl said:

Yes.

Do you mean Driver Alert System? If yes, this is what you need to code.

(176)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_weariness_recognition,activated

(178)-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_weariness_recognition_over_threshold_ high,activated

(65)-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-weariness_rcognition_0x22,activated

(66)-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-weariness_rcognition_0x22_msg_bus,Databus Infotainment

My Superb III has the above options deactivated in stock form. Will activating the above options work for Driver Fatigue detection, or some HW module is necessary ?

Thanks.