The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

15 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

A lot of people like the smell of things going up in smoke (whatever happened to smokey bacon crisps btw?)

I may have missed the irony in his tweet! Oh well...

(I love that Robert Duvall scene in Apocalypse Now too!)

Edited by Pilotguy

4 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

It was my reference to Democracy going up in smoke (after Dan Rs tweet)...or at least it was meant to be 

I know. With hindsight I think that might be what he meant too! And he’d only seen the tRump March press conference in front of TWH by the time he posted.

twitter have locked his account for 12hrs....

he may actually suffer a catastrophic aneurysm if he cant tweet more bull****...

Edited by mac11irl
  • Haha 2

Good to see some Republican Congresswomen and a Senator have condemned Trump directly. Let's hope the tide has finally turned and common sense returns to the 'Yes men and women' of the party.  

• Like 2

Junior woke up for a bottle...

CNN saying there is discussions going on about invoking the 25th amendment to remove trump.

also rumours of a slue of WH officials resigning after the Capitol breach 

• Like 1

well this has been a long night/ morning...

its now snowing here... and jr woke up again.

so, the reps being idiots have continued pointless and baseless objections to certain state votes. essentially backing trump and enabling his utter ****show. nothing has changed though, the counting is continuing in between objection votes.

there are calls for impeachment on the grounds of inciting insurrection and calls for the 25th amendment to be invoked. if a second impeachment proceeding is started donny cant run for a second term, and this time around if it happens dems have control of both houses - hes done. 

he may also face multiple federal charges on removal from office, so he is f@#$ed.

the real threat now is the delusional base he leaves behind. though im sure the mostly maskless rally will be a mighty fine superspreader event that may reduce that number substantially...

• Like 1

Well those scenes looked liked something from a Hollywood film, not live news. Frankly, shocking.

I've been on more than one march in my time and waved a banner for my chosen cause, but never seen anything like that. Terrible business.

This didn't age well - 2018. Also, on Sky News, Priti Patel, the Home Secretary, avoided condemning tRump. And hardly a condemnation from Johnson either on Twitter.
So far only this from him. Worth bearing in mind that the tories such as Gove and the odious Farage cosied up to him. Also worth remembering that Steve Bannon was the man who helped tRump to the WH and met with prominent people behind brexit.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/new-evidence-emerges-of-steve-bannon-and-cambridge-analyticas-role-in-brexit
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/the-times/how-steve-bannon-and-brexit-data-chancers-fooled-the-best-of-left-and-right/news-story/48257c0bc5e8a531c4b67ba4920d05f6

Edited by Lee01
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pilotguy said:

God I stayed up WAY too late following the DT mob shenanigans on Twitter, Senate vote, debates etc. And had to go in to work at 6.30 😥

This isn't good for my health 🧝

Why bother when the result was known 2 months ago and I have moved on to more relevant news since November.

15 minutes ago, Lee01 said:

This didn't age well - 2018. Also, on Sky News, Priti Patel, the Home Secretary, avoided condemning tRump. And hardly a condemnation from Johnson either on Twitter.
So far only this from him. Worth bearing in mind that the tories such as Gove and the odious Farage cosied up to him. Also worth remembering that Steve Bannon was the man who helped tRump to the WH and met with prominent people behind brexit.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/new-evidence-emerges-of-steve-bannon-and-cambridge-analyticas-role-in-brexit
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/the-times/how-steve-bannon-and-brexit-data-chancers-fooled-the-best-of-left-and-right/news-story/48257c0bc5e8a531c4b67ba4920d05f6

PP's been Home Sec since 2018? I'm surprised! I remember bojo's wishy washy comments when trump was impeached. There's diplomacy, and then there's that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pilotguy said:

PP's been Home Sec since 2018? I'm surprised! I remember bojo's wishy washy comments when trump was impeached. There's diplomacy, and then there's that.

No, no! I meant the vid of Johnson saying tRump should get the Nobel Prize in 2018 hasn't aged well. Patel has been HS since 2019 though. On any sane planet she'd not be in that position.

1 minute ago, Lee01 said:

No, no! I meant the vid of Johnson saying tRump should get the Nobel Prize in 2018 hasn't aged well. Patel has been HS since 2019 though. On any sane planet she'd not be in that position.

I get you.

Doesn't trump keep claiming he DID get a Nobel prize? But puts Noble in his tweets. I think the actual Nobel institute told him to desist! I believe Don jr or Jarhead K nominated him. For trump that's akin to being given one. Delusional 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Pilotguy
  • Like 1

To be honest, having seen the video of last night and the 'rally' prior to the raid on the Capitol I reckon Donald Jnr is probably more of a threat in the future that his dad...

• Like 1

Trump now indefinitely banned from Facebook, maybe Twitter too. I'm mainlining Times Radio and there's so much happening! 

1 minute ago, skomaz said:

1 minute ago, skomaz said:

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf condemned the pro-Trump mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol, describing the events as "tragic and sickening."

https://t.co/FIjEQ0anGU

Now the US is getting going again:

JUST IN: The White House has withdrawn acting Dept of Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf's Senate nomination after he called on President Trump to condemn the mob that sieged the Capitol yesterday. https://t.co/FIjEQ0anGU