The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

86567322.jpg.e9fc3aeaa23a75dd58b8cfd03f9ab59e.jpg

then he changed his mind because he didnt like obama, so flipped red and went ultra to appeal to disenfranchised rednecks and fans of reality tv... and the results are the state of american politics today.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, moley said:

Ex president Trump acquitted, but is anyone interested? 🤔 

They will be if (when?) he runs for President in 2024 - if they had found him guilty (which IMHO he is) the Senate could have barred him from public office. Bu the Republicans were too scared to do the right thing instead they looked at the voters in their areas and saw that support for Trump was still high and convicting them would likely end their political careers.

It would depend on the political landscape in 2024, but I can't realistically see the Republican party nominating Donald for the next election. If Biden is a success I would say that there is no way back for Trump. 

9 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Another thread has reached it's natural conclusion and should be locked as Trump hits the Golf Course's of the World (well the ones he is allowed to anyway) :nod:

I don't think so as there's still mileage in the impeachment aftermath and Amanda's not slow to relish a title change! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

plus there is all the civil and potential criminal investigations pending, and the slow collapse of his debt riddled, personally guaranteed loans for his hotels. 

theres a lot more ways he could end up going down in flames. 

but yes, there werent many people who thought he would be found guilty in the impeachment given Republicans tend to act in their own best interests - ill lose his voters in my state if i dont acquit. it will be interesting to see what happens in the midterms. 

i really dont see donny running in 2024 tbh. he wont get out of the primaries this time, and definitely wont get enough backing from Republican senators to be nominated. beyond his narrow, rust belt cultist followers he doesnt have much support from Republican voters.

• Lady Elanore changed the title to Donald Who? One of the most dangerous men on the Planet- Gone but not forgotton

so.... a rich idiot gave a load of money to a pro trump organisation to help fund voter fraud investigations. and now wants his money back because they didnt manage to prove anything...

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/15/politics/fred-eshelman-voter-fraud-donor-2020-election/index.html

what i love about all this still ongoing fraud thing is that the only actual proven voter fraud was 2/3 individuals who fraudulently voted FOR Trump  :rofl:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, e-Roottoot said:

I listened to just a few minutes of the detritus coming from The Donald tonight. 

The man really is dangerous as are those standing cheering him on.

CPAC? The stage is in the shape of a symbol used by Nazis. I think the organisers denied it but they would say that. 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersuciu/2021/02/27/cpac-stage-compared-to-nazi-symbol-on-social-media/?sh=4f487e1a1e80

• Like 1

13 hours ago, e-Roottoot said:

I listened to just a few minutes of the detritus coming from The Donald tonight. 

The man really is dangerous as are those standing cheering him on.

The Republicans in the Senate who refused to vote to impeach him (and ban him from public office) may come to regret their short-termism.

• Like 2

I'd read somewhere that, even though he was cheered at CPAC, only half of those attending said they would vote for him if he ran again in 2024...

• 5 months later...

good god...

i like to think they gave him fake ones, with the real ones hidden somewhere in case they really needed them.

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

8 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

good god...

i like to think they gave him fake ones, with the real ones hidden somewhere in case they really needed them.

Seeing as he lost the election on a daily basis in different states does that make the Donald super-woke :D 

48 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Maybe just a Woker - I might have misspelt that? 

I like how you just tossed that in there ...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was just reading about that time Donald tRump said something awful and which was a lie in Congress which got people so riled up that they tried to attack Joe Biden and.......................

Sorry, my mistake. That was Johnson today. 

'Britain Trump', tRump called him.

Quite.

• Like 1