ezero1 device (CGON)

dowding

8 minutes ago, fabdavrav said:

earlier on in this thread you state you are an accountant & fill out forms etc for companies & do shares etc......

I wanted to see how much you knew...…..& you have forgotten the basic documents which go into detail which are listed at companies house....

ALL shares & forms will refer back to the "Articles of association"...…….

& from those lodged at Companies House for Cgon it states this:-

cgon b shares.jpg

Notice to attend a vote is not the same as not having a voting right. They still have a right to vote if they wish. As stated previously the number of B shares doesn't hold much weight in the votes due to numbers.

These clauses are normally inserted where you don't need every shareholder to attend a meeting especially when their vote won't carry enough weight to change an outcome i.e why get 104 B shareholders to attend a meeting where their combined vote won't effect the outcome. 

Edited by CWARD

2 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Notice to attend a vote is not the same as not having a voting right. They still have a right to vote if they wish. As stated previously the number of B shares doesn't hold much weight in the votes due to numbers.

Unbelievable! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CWARD said:

You obviously missed the section that I quoted & you re-quoted there it clearly states that class b share do not carry any entitlement:- "or confer any right to exercise any other voting rights"...

so in simple terms "NO VOTING" of any form for class "B"...

& you state you are an accountant??….my father would be ****ing himself laughing...

• Haha 1

@Gibx33Can I ask why you have joined briskoda since your profile states that the car(s) you drive are

BMW 535d GT/Subaru

So what exactly is your purpose in joining a Skoda members forum when you don't drive a Skoda?

The obvious assumption is that you are here for no reason other than marketing???

Just now, SWBoy said:

@Gibx33Can I ask why you have joined briskoda since your profile states that the car(s) you drive are

So what exactly is your purpose in joining a Skoda members forum when you don't drive a Skoda?

The obvious assumption is that you are here for no reason other than marketing???

Trying to get rid of me now.. lol

I am here to give my views on Cgon like everyone else..

5 minutes ago, SWBoy said:

Ok then so CWARD should go also....as he don't own a Skoda either.....& masses of other people...

Really??…..

1 minute ago, Gibx33 said:

Trying to get rid of me now.. lol

I am here to give my views on Cgon like everyone else..

Not trying to get rid of you, just  asking what your interest is in Skoda vehicles? From your reply it would seem you have no interest in Skoda vehicles.

It's clear from your connections with Cgon that your views of Cgon will be biased, and additionally by their generic nature have no direct relevance to the cars that we own & drive, so by continuing to do a (IMHO very) bad job of selling Cgon you're not actually helping their sales or image.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fabdavrav said:

Ok then so CWARD should go also....as he don't own a Skoda either.....& masses of other people...

That's a wrong assumption since CWARD actually makes a positive contribution and adds to the knowledge here, something I'm pretty sure cannot be said about the contributions from Gibx33

1 minute ago, SWBoy said:

Not trying to get rid of you, just  asking what your interest is in Skoda vehicles? From your reply it would seem you have no interest in Skoda vehicles.

It's clear from your connections with Cgon that your views of Cgon will be biased, and additionally by their generic nature have no direct relevance to the cars that we own & drive, so by continuing to do a (IMHO very) bad job of selling Cgon you're not actually helping their sales or image.

I love VAG vehicles i have remapped loads in the past..

• Thanks 1

Any chance you guys can give it a rest now? My inbox is so full of irrelevant comments i don’t have time to look through them all.  

The original question was does anyone know if it works. 

The answer to that question  was no! And every comment from them on has been :- if you have anything positive to say we are not interested because we have already made up our mind. 

The only people who have experience with ezero say it works. 

The only people who say it doesn’t work, have no experience with it. 

Thats all. I look forward to your abusive reply’s. :-) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SWBoy said:

on That's a wrong assumption since CWARD actually makes a positive contribution and adds to the knowledge here, something I'm pretty sure cannot be said about the contributions from Gibx33

You stated:-

18 minutes ago, SWBoy said:

an I ask why you have joined briskoda since your profile states that the car(s) you drive are

BMW 535d GT/Subaru

I have underlined & bold the section in YOUR post...ie "you don't drive a Skoda so WTF are you doing on a Skoda owners forum"….that applies to many other members on here...myself included...

Really??…..I think the mods need to shut this thread down as any sensible discussion about facts shares etc went ages ago...…& as this thread is linked to in other websites & the forum members attitudes on here does NOT show Briskoda in a good light at all!!...

Edited by fabdavrav

6 minutes ago, tubbyleigh said:

The only people who have experience with ezero say it works.

Cornwall Council aren't saying that, well not yet anyway.

See Aspman's link on page 13, if this makes no sense to you.

Edited by Wino
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, fabdavrav said:

You obviously missed the section that I quoted & you re-quoted there it clearly states that class b share do not carry any entitlement:- "or confer any right to exercise any other voting rights"...

so in simple terms "NO VOTING" of any form for class "B"...

& you state you are an accountant??….my father would be ****ing himself laughing...

It means nothing of the such. Your father would be cringing at your statements. It simply means as previously stated that they are not required to attend general meetings. The clause is quite common were there are large numbers of shareholders who carry little voting power. If the Ordinary B shares carried no voting entitlement it would simply be referred to as Non-Voting.

You have an SH01 stating voting rights and articles of association that doesn't state that they have no voting rights. Your selective quote "or confer any right to exercise any other voting rights" would refer to calling a meeting which at less than 5% shareholders they wouldn't be entitled to do.

You may need to brush up on your knowledge of shares and rights

https://uk.practicallaw.thomsonreuters.com/5-613-3685?transitionType=Default&contextData=(sc.Default)&firstPage=true&comp=pluk&bhcp=1

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SWBoy said:

That's a wrong assumption since CWARD actually makes a positive contribution and adds to the knowledge here, something I'm pretty sure cannot be said about the contributions from Gibx33

My previous car was an Octavia if that still qualifies and I still use the forum for helping my brother with his Octavia. If it makes Gibx33 happy you can ban me :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CWARD said:

It means nothing of the such. Your father would be cringing at your statements. It simply means as previously stated that they are not required to attend general meetings. The clause is quite common were there are large numbers of shareholders who carry little voting power. If the Ordinary B shares carried no voting entitlement it would simply be referred to as Non-Voting.

You have an SH01 stating voting rights and articles of association that doesn't state that they have no voting rights. Your selective quote "or confer any right to exercise any other voting rights" would refer to calling a meeting which at less than 5% shareholders they wouldn't be entitled to do.

You may need to brush up on your knowledge of shares and rights

https://uk.practicallaw.thomsonreuters.com/5-613-3685?transitionType=Default&contextData=(sc.Default)&firstPage=true&comp=pluk&bhcp=1

My father would most certainly be laughing at you....

The SH01 correctly only contains a brief statement confirming that all shares in each class have the same rights...eg all class "A" have equal rights...all class "B" have equal rights....

it is widely known that for all detailed info on shareholding you refer back to the articles of association....for that company...even the backs of the share certs state it...

& that selective quote applies not to just meetings, but is specifically in reference to any other voting rights that other members have...& that class "B" shares holders do NOT get these.... 

You may read stuff but you don't understand it....& considering you state you are an accountant (of unknown level & quals)…..I strongly suggest you understand the info...

30 minutes ago, fabdavrav said:

I think the mods need to shut this thread down as any sensible discussion about facts shares etc went ages ago

100% agree with that - shackles are raised and sensible discussion has become impossible.

1 minute ago, fabdavrav said:

My father would most certainly be laughing at you....

The SH01 correctly only contains a brief statement confirming that all shares in each class have the same rights...eg all class "A" have equal rights...all class "B" have equal rights....

it is widely known that for all detailed info on shareholding you refer back to the articles of association....for that company...even the backs of the share certs state it...

& that selective quote applies not to just meetings, but is specifically in reference to any other voting rights that other members have...& that class "B" shares holders do NOT get these.... 

You may read stuff but you don't understand it....& considering you state you are an accountant (of unknown level & quals)…..I strongly suggest you understand the info...

10. What voting rights are attached to ordinary shares?

The rights are outlined by the prescribed particulars. These rights can vary considerably. For most companies, however (the majority of which adopt Model Articles from Companies House), an ordinary share will carry one vote. This enables the holder to cast a single vote at general meetings for every one he or she owns. Therefore, members who own multiple shares will have more voting power than those who own fewer.

In addition to voting rights, ordinary shares usually carry equal dividend rights (the right to a portion of profits) and equal capital rights (the right to a portion of surplus capital if/when the business is wound up). This means each member will be entitled to an equal distribution of profits and surplus capital in relation to their percentage of ownership.

Alphabet shares

These are usually ordinary shares that are divided into different sub classes, such as ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’. This allows a company to vary the percentage of each prescribed particular. Example:

• A company has two owners. They each hold one share but contribute different amounts of capital to the business.
  • One owner is given 50% voting rights, 50% dividend rights and 70 % capital rights.
  • The other owner is given 50% voting rights, 50% dividend rights, and only 30% capital rights to reflect his or her smaller capital contribution upon company formation.

Voting rights and right to vote are two different terms, which you clearly do not understand.  I've provided you with links but you still fail to understand so I'l stop banging my head against a brick wall with you.

Why would this thread get locked? In essence, the only people who would gain from such are the supporters of the device which is being discussed. Clearly that's unfair to the masses who haven't been duped into purchase and would like a reasoned argument as to why they shouldn't part with hard earned for ill gotten...

• Like 2