Coping and dealing with cheating misses

Paulbrown

It seems to me that what I suggested earlier is not really an option any longer. She's more interested in going out & spending whatever cash she does have getting sloshed with her mate instead of talking things over with you. She's probably already showed her friend your text saying you'll buy her a pizza afterwards & run her home.

I think that you should book a room in a hotel for her tonight, pack all her gear into bags & drop them off there when she's out with her pal, & when you pick her up tonight, drop her off at the hotel whilst telling her that you will no longer be her door mat. Oh, & phone the bank & cancel any joint credit cards you have, & withdraw all the money from any joint bank accounts.

Edited by wharferat
  • Like 1

I still feel sick of the thought of her and him together yet she still wants me to run about after her

Why wouldn't she. She gets to run around doing what she likes safe in the knowledge you're there as a backup to pick up the pieces until next time.

Pretty great situation for her.

• Like 1

No one is going hungry when they still have money to go out for drinks. She is taking the absolute ****, she ought to be buying you dinner and running you around

I'm 33, married at 24, separated at 30, divorced at 32 and I'm happy than I've ever been with my girlfriend now. We've both had issues in the past and both know that any sort of cheating would be a straight forward end to the relationship. Stop letting her treat you like ****

Off to sleep?? So she's having a big night out and wants you to pick her up with food at 3am. Text back and say 'sorry, I'm off out with my mates, have a good evening, don't bother contacting me again'

• Like 1

Guest BigJase88

Just a quick update she's text me saying she's off to sleep now and she will text me later :-/

Yeah right......

At 5pm.... *******s!

If she was serious about wanting you to your relationship another chance she would be saying - i was meant to be going out with "amy" but i cant afford to do that and do dinner, so instead we will do dinner and talk through us.

Walk away sir. In your mind the relationship was working as you wrre unaware of what she was doing to you. So you only have an emotional connection to her in good times. She doesnt have the same with you - she cheated. You feel youve lost a valid relationship where she left it already. Ni matter what she says she feels now its not accurate, shes there now only as you provide for her and are safe. There is someone better for you out there buddy, take the opportunity to discover her instead. and your current friend will move to another meal ticket without really looking back.

It doesnt make you weak, feeling crap and confused about what you want doesnt make you weak. Admission and talking about something thats going in in your head makes you stronger.

Paul,

Get rid, move on, yes it'll hurt for a while but better that than letting her have the chance to do it again further down the line, because now you know she's capable it'll always be in the back of your mind.

All the best.

Pete

Edited by Pete T

Well latest update is as follows

I have waited up for her to contact me which she did she rang me earlier and said that when I pick her up she could come back to mine which was fine.

She has now text saying that she's staying out and might see me tomorrow.

Guest BigJase88

I have waited up for her to contact me which she did she rang me earlier and said that when I pick her up she could come back to mine which was fine.

That is soo not good

I think you know the writing is on the wall and exactly what she is upto

C'mon, wake up! she's testing you/taking the ****...

• Like 1

She stayed out longer because she's pulled another guy, maybe the same one, and thought '**** it I'll go home with him tonight and then go back to Paul tomorrow'

Cheating is one thing, but she doesn't give a **** about sorting it out. You're doing the right thing

Today I AM going round to see her and I am gonna make sure her mums there so nothing kicks off and I am returning all her stuff

If I would have cheated and was trying to make it up I wouldn't be going out with friends and then sacking her off just so she could stay out a bit longer

good decision mate, you're better off without her.

I was pretty much wanting her back but I talked to a lad I was in army with last night for hours and we chatted **** talked about everything and got my head rightish

I don't know how and what but she knew I was out and kept texting me where are you and what am I doing? I had the same message about 3 times and she was saying she was worried about me and wanted to know what I was doing.

Told her I am a 30 year old man I have been in war zones i have been shot at and blown up I work for a front line emergency service and I am fine.

sounds more like she was out with another bloke and wanted to know where you were so she didnt bump into you.

• Like 2

Today I AM going round to see her and I am gonna make sure her mums there so nothing kicks off and I am returning all her stuff

If I would have cheated and was trying to make it up I wouldn't be going out with friends and then sacking her off just so she could stay out a bit longer

Glad you have seen sense Paul. You are better off without her. She was just using you as a doormat incase she didn't find someone else.

Does her mum know what she has been upto?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paul, move on. There is only person important in her life and that is herself. For two weeks she didn't care about you, but you still followed her around with your messaging and snapchats like a love sick puppy. Now it's gone pear shaped for her as this gym lover of hers was only wanting something to keep his **** warm and now she's come back to you. The reason she'd done this was no fault of hers in her head but yours because it was you that worked nights and drove her away.

Now she strings you along that she will come back to yours so you wait up only to be told that she is going to stay out the night. Such consideration knowing what she's put you through in the previous weeks.

We've all lived and lost in ours lives. It does hurt but doesn't kill you and in time you're able to move on, which is what you need to do.

Allow this woman back into your life and next year we'll be replying to your posts about continued distrust and depression. These things do kill.

Take a break somewhere, see if a mate or family member can go with you. Don't contact her or respond to anything she sends you, in fact leave your phone behind and allow your head to clear. Take some time off from serious relationships to find the real you again. Real love just happens and it can't be made. When you find it again you will be stronger and the person you've met will not suffer from the emotional baggage given to you by a previous selfish lover of yours. That love will come easily and you'll both thrive as a result.

Edited by CWARD

Just make sure you bring absolutely every trace of her around to hers. Dont want to end up finding something in 6weeks time.. your heads in the right frame now after a god chat and after talking and typing it out, last nights little **** take is being seen by you for it was.

Youll find a better match :thumbup: