The 230 Club, who's in...............

Collected today :)

We asked about removing the chav 230 sticker to be told they no longer come with them as most wanted them removed lol

All 230's come with stickers but there not fitted at the Factory. They are placed in the boot along with the Mats. They are fitted, if required, on the PDi check by the dealer

It states in the Brochure it comes with " Exclusive 230 " stickers.

Perhaps your dealers Collecting them

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

I am finally picking up my 230 hatchback on Monday.. it is currently at my dealers having the diamondbrite paint treatment done.. (fool me??) Basic spec except for KESSY and spare..

Find attached photo.. before paint job.. Will try to attach after photo on a later date..attachicon.gifIMG_0351 124904.JPG

- One of the valeters basically polishing / waxing your car with three small autoglym bottles for £250.... 

What is the difference in kit compared to the standard vRS with the black pack? Flat bottom steering wheel and BHP aside...

Curious, and in admiration of a gorgeous car.

Black rims, black exhaust outlets, different exhaust system(louder), electric adjustable leather(some of not leather) seats, Amundsen navi.. VAQ differential.

I specified mine with all options. But smartgate was forgotten. Could be retrofitted though. Dont know if I bother.

What is the difference in kit compared to the standard vRS with the black pack? Flat bottom steering wheel and BHP aside...

Curious, and in admiration of a gorgeous car.

It's a little known fact that owners of the 230 are very clever, a hit with the opposite sex and have at least £3m in the bank

Edited by Wakey

rang the dealer today my car is built so just waiting for it to be transported over should be middle of sept for delivery.

1. Mr Goldfinger, Meteor Gray on order, 01 sept 162. Mattsv, Coroda Red, Delivered April 20163. Skully - Meteor Grey Hatch - Delivered 28th May 20164. KjetilRos - Black Magic Estate. Delivery approx week 235. Faboka - Black magic hatch - build week 296. auditek, Black magic hatch- waiting on build date.7. rob_e, meteor estate, delivered 3rd March 20168. camelot1971 Coroda red estate DSG9. AndyPetit - white estate on order.10. Thebluemk2 - white estate, delivered January 2016 11. Nezman - meteor estate(obvious choice! ;-) ) - delivered May 2016.12. willdaVRs - meteor hatch - waiting on build date13. TechyDonkey - Corrida Red estate DSG, BW24 (w/c 13th June)14. Daveclar- Black Combi manual. Build week 26. Delivery End of July 201615. Devl - Meteor Grey Combi, DSG, delivered July 2015.16. Dubhman284 - Me..white 230vrs hatch..April 2016.. :) 

17. Furn - white hatchback petrol manual. ordered today waiting for email to confirm build date delivery etc

just ordered today but after reading this thread im anxious to find out when ill actually get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

having been away for 3 years im making a return to skoda the 230 is a nice looking motor with just enough equipment to tempt me away from my insignia vxr.

13th June I ordered mine, dealer ordered it straight away I rang him to discuss what I had read on here it's seems maybe some dealers are hanging on to the orders for sales no.s etc

I noticed you havent got the 230 stickers on, whats the general feeling on this stickers on or stickers off.

Stickers off, they look rubbish. Mine lasted the journey from the dealers to home then they came straight off.

Ordered my 230 in black on the 25 April 2016 and the build week was Monday passed  22nd August who would of thought you need to wait for 5 month for a skoda canny wait. can anybody tell me form date of build how long did it take for you to get your 230?

Ordered my 230 in black on the 25 April 2016 and the build week was Monday passed  22nd August who would of thought you need to wait for 5 month for a skoda canny wait. can anybody tell me form date of build how long did it take for you to get your 230?

3 to 4 weeks I would think.  Depends if theres a ship available immediatly or if you have to wait for one to return for another load

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

I didn't get an option with the decals. I assumed it would come with them but was in two minds. Now that I've seen it in the flesh I'm very glad they didn't put them on.

ETA: Mine was 5 months from order to delivery, give or take a week, and about 3 weeks from build to delivery.

If you haven't ordered one yet you're out of luck (in the UK anyway) as it's no longer an option

Edited by Skyrat

Not sure how relevant this is but I ordered my Focus ST at the end of July and took delivery of it last Monday (22nd August).

Four weeks from order to collection.

A check on the Ford Etis website tells me my vehicle was built on 12th August.

Now either

A. Ford have next to no orders coming in that they can start production of new orders straightaway (unlikely) or

B. They have a very efficient order processing mechanism in place or

C. Skoda have so many orders coming in that they can't start production for eons (unlikely) or

D. Skoda have a very inefficient order processing mechanism in place

It's any two of those four.  Take your pick.

Edited by SkodaVRS1963