Screen wash 5 litre triple qx

POWYSWALES

Has anyone received there order yet? I had an email from dhl for delivery tomorrow. I think they are sending only part orders with a note to say "remainder to follow once they have more stock".

Has anyone received there order yet? I had an email from dhl for delivery tomorrow. I think they are sending only part orders with a note to say "remainder to follow once they have more stock".

Received mine over the counter at ECP Coventry this afternoon :giggle:

20 litres on economy delivery to work.

Was only thinking the other day whilst topping up the car that I'm running out of QX from the last delivery - think that was 2 years ago!

Thanks for the heads up.

Just ordered some. I also needed a new oil pan for my gear oil change at the weekend so ordered one of those too and got free same day delivery.

Bargain!

40 litres of regular & 20 litres of Apple ready to collect on Tuesday :thumbup:

that's just being greedy :rofl:

Ordered 20 litres to collect tomorrow. Thanks to the OP for the heads-up :thumbup:

• Like 1