Up-to-date Citigo Fuse Box Diagram?

LEdgeley

My wife's just taken delivery of her 67 plate SE Greentech and I'd like to hard wire in a dashcam for her, but the fuse box bears little relation to the diagrams in the manual.

The manual suggests I should have two fuse boxes in the cabin as it has START-STOP  (Main fuse box, START-STOP fuse box) but I can only find the one under the dashboard and it looks like the one in this thread (see attached). Pretty much the only thing it has in common with the manual is that there are three rows of 17 fuses. However they're different sizes, and the spare circuits don't match up with the numbers in the manual (e.g. circuits 7 and 8 should be main beam headlights according to the manual but are free in my fuse box).

Does anyone have an up-to-date diagram for the Citigo fuse box?

2017 Citigo SE Greentech Fusebox.jpg

There might be 3 fuse boxes - see images

there were different revisions/versions of this boxes - need to know year of your car to help you.

f1.PNG

f2.PNG

f3.PNG

I'm not OP.

He said that the manual doesn't fit with what he has in the box. He also claims not to have the side fuse box, which is odd because he has a stop-start system.

The links to manual pages he provided don't fit with what I have seen in the wiring diagram.

I'll post what I have if he wants it, but I'm dubious as to the help it offers.

• 1 month later...

I'd check you have room in the fuse box to actually fit the hard wiring loom - I bought a Nextbase one to match my Nextbase dashcam (as I have done for my other cars) but after an hour or so of trying various fuses / configurations failed miserably to be able to actually close the fusebox lid with it connected (and I wasn't prepared to modify / cut the lid to make it fit).  The fusebox is tiny compared to the 3 other cars I've hardwired.  In the end I've simply left it 'permanently' plugged into the 12v socket and returned the hard wire kit.

On 30/11/2017 at 22:56, zippy said:

I'd check you have room in the fuse box to actually fit the hard wiring loom - I bought a Nextbase one to match my Nextbase dashcam (as I have done for my other cars) but after an hour or so of trying various fuses / configurations failed miserably to be able to actually close the fusebox lid with it connected (and I wasn't prepared to modify / cut the lid to make it fit).  The fusebox is tiny compared to the 3 other cars I've hardwired.  In the end I've simply left it 'permanently' plugged into the 12v socket and returned the hard wire kit.

I’ll only be using a piggyback fuse for the hardwiring in the fuse box area and I already know the fuse box lid won’t fit back on due to its small size. :)

• 3 years later...
On 07/10/2017 at 21:15, LEdgeley said:

My wife's just taken delivery of her 67 plate SE Greentech and I'd like to hard wire in a dashcam for her, but the fuse box bears little relation to the diagrams in the manual.

The manual suggests I should have two fuse boxes in the cabin as it has START-STOP  (Main fuse box, START-STOP fuse box) but I can only find the one under the dashboard and it looks like the one in this thread (see attached). Pretty much the only thing it has in common with the manual is that there are three rows of 17 fuses. However they're different sizes, and the spare circuits don't match up with the numbers in the manual (e.g. circuits 7 and 8 should be main beam headlights according to the manual but are free in my fuse box).

Does anyone have an up-to-date diagram for the Citigo fuse box?

2017 Citigo SE Greentech Fusebox.jpg

Hello. I have almost the same fuses like the ones on the image that you have posted here on my VW UP 1.0MPI 75bhp, 5 speed manual from 2019. My VW UP  has a few extras like: parking sensors, heated seats, maxidot, foglights with the cornering function, start/stop. Based on this image and the pdf documents where there are some infos, I have decided to hardwire my Viofo A139 using the position 17 (rear window wiper) for the ACC and the position 34 (interior lamp) for the BATTERY. In both cases the fuses for the dashcam will be 3A. I have tried some empty slots but realize that they have no connectors and no wires behind the box. This is why I chose the already used ones.

Can any of you guide me and tell me if my plan is correct and maybe give me some ideas?

Thank you

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-29 at 22.41.13.jpeg