Delivery times

cjrp

24 minutes ago, DaveOL said:

Unfortunately no Automatic 1.5 petrol Edition available on Car Wow, it looks like there are and then when you click on them it says car is gone. My partner can’t drive a manual. 

I can sympathise, I drive a DSG and would not now go back to a manual

Just picked mine up (4 months to the day after ordering).

Drove it back home 85 miles and really pleased with it so far - and the wireless charging works! Looking forward to playing with the toys this afternoon.

For those who wanted a 1.5 DSG and can no longer get them, it might be worth asking your local dealers to let you know of any cancelled orders. The dealer I picked up from had 4 cancelled but they wont even need to be advertised.

Picked up my SE L 1.5 petrol DSG in energy blue today having ordered in the middle of Febraury. Very pleased with it. My dealer said they are not accepting any new Karoq orders and haven't been for a few weeks. I don't know if that is a dealer decision, ŠKODA UK or the factory.

55 minutes ago, Offski said:

'Simply Clever', they can no longer take orders on cars that Skoda CZ can not guarantee will be in the UK for First Registration before September and have the WLTP 

type approval.

Think this is affecting all car makes. With some models there will be a shortage for a while :sadsmile: however with some other models where manufacturers/dealers have stocks there may be some bargains around :)

Just spoken to Skoda via Chat and advised mine is still at Port of Exit, Emden released for shipping but and been there two weeks. Advised that after 15 days takes priority for shipment. Let's hope there is movement next week! 

I should really be pleased for all you guys and girls taking delivery of your new Karoq and I am but still in battle with Skoda over cancelling my order 7 weeks in, gutted :-(

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, DaveOL said:

I should really be pleased for all you guys and girls taking delivery of your new Karoq and I am but still in battle with Skoda over cancelling my order 7 weeks in, gutted :-(

I would feel the same, I can’t believe they can just do that!! :( have you not got your eye on anything else? I got mine through a lease called fleet prices .. They always have good deals!

12 minutes ago, Rimshax said:

I would feel the same, I can’t believe they can just do that!! :( have you not got your eye on anything else? I got mine through a lease called fleet prices .. They always have good deals!

There are also a few more coming into Autotrader in the past week or so I have noticed

Looking at trying to get an SEL instead of the Edition but proving hard to replicate the spec I had for the price including the trade in value on my current car.

Hi to all of us unhappy Skoda purchasers. I feel deeply frustrated by this process now. What was supposed to make me a happy person by buying a new car that I was really looking forward to receiving has in fact left me an extremely angry man. I ordered a 1.5 SEL DSG back in mid March and today is marked in my diary as the date of collection from the dealer. My build week was 21. At the end of week 21 they insulted my intelligence by moving it to w/c 3rd July. This is when the factory starts a 4 weeks shutdown. So they took another guess of week 32. I have gone through 2 teams to end up with the "New Order" team  They seem to be a buffer between us the Customer and production planning (if there is such a department) and promise to update me regularly. Now because all vehicles that are in line to be built after July will be 2019 specification, what ever that means, no one can give a build date at all because all orders have to be reallocated!!!!

I believe VW Group have lost all idea what a customer is. I suppose I should not complain because I have been assured that the car will be built at some stage and is not due to be cancelled like so many others reported here.

I will not give them the satisfaction of cancelling it myself because that will be what they want to make life easier for them. I really would love to know how many loyal Skoda owners who want to spend there hard earned cash have been treated in this way?

Thats my rant over. It wont do any good because I am sure no one from VW ever looks on this forum. 

Hi all,

Fairly new here so have not kept up with the discussion but me SE Tech 1.5 DSG was ordered before xmas and it got delivered last week! That was some wait. Sucks for everyone else now - are they blaming it on the factory issues?

I don't think they'll give anyone a clear answer. I ordered mine in the 3rd week of April and picked it up 9 wks later. 1.5 SEL in black, I've always wondered if it's to do with mine being in Black, not seen any other blacks ones on the roads.

WOW! That's some wait. I ordered mine last December, same spec as you SE-Tech 1.5 TSI DSG & it was ready for collection from Arbury skoda  on March 1st but picked up on the 6th due to snowfall. Enjoy the Karoq  now it's finally yours.

I’ve finally collected mine today after a long wait. I feel bad for some of you guys. All I can say it’s worth the wait. Just hang in there. 

Like the poster above, I ordered mid March. So can’t see what your hold up is about. Makes no sense at all. 

This is the week ( No.25) when my Edition is due to be built - as yet no confirmation that it has been, so I'm on tenterhooks but have been reminded the week doesn't end until Sunday !   I am informed that Skoda are discontinuing the Edition in 2 wheel drive and will build them in 4x4 DSG spec only in future. Dealers are still taking orders for the Karoq but they just won't be built until September / October time. Providing mine IS built this week then I'll count myself extremely lucky to have ordered when I did ( mid April), and won't even mind waiting for delivery - I just don't want the awful experience some on here have had with late cancellations. Until I get confirmation, it's "squeaky bum" time !!

On 26/03/18 order karoq Edition 1.5tsi DSG with Assistance package, Auto Light Assist, Heated Screen & Canton Sound System in Petrol Blue. Delivery in 4months I.e. late July. After suffering loss of Wireless Charging & various build dates, finally told my vehicle is sitting on the docks in Emden waiting for transportation to the UK. So it looks as if 4 months was a pretty good guess by the Dealer, who has kept me upto date with weekly emails. Not impressed with Skoda UK, one little bit. Feel sorry for the dealers who are stuck between the customer & Skoda UK.

On 20/06/2018 at 20:05, ronster007 said:

There are also a few more coming into Autotrader in the past week or so I have noticed

On 21/06/2018 at 12:58, Doogle69 said:

Hi to all of us unhappy Skoda purchasers. I feel deeply frustrated by this process now. What was supposed to make me a happy person by buying a new car that I was really looking forward to receiving has in fact left me an extremely angry man. I ordered a 1.5 SEL DSG back in mid March and today is marked in my diary as the date of collection from the dealer. My build week was 21. At the end of week 21 they insulted my intelligence by moving it to w/c 3rd July. This is when the factory starts a 4 weeks shutdown. So they took another guess of week 32. I have gone through 2 teams to end up with the "New Order" team  They seem to be a buffer between us the Customer and production planning (if there is such a department) and promise to update me regularly. Now because all vehicles that are in line to be built after July will be 2019 specification, what ever that means, no one can give a build date at all because all orders have to be reallocated!!!!

I believe VW Group have lost all idea what a customer is. I suppose I should not complain because I have been assured that the car will be built at some stage and is not due to be cancelled like so many others reported here.

I will not give them the satisfaction of cancelling it myself because that will be what they want to make life easier for them. I really would love to know how many loyal Skoda owners who want to spend there hard earned cash have been treated in this way?

Thats my rant over. It wont do any good because I am sure no one from VW ever looks on this forum. 

2 minutes ago, Petroldsg said:

On 26/03/18 order karoq Edition 1.5tsi DSG with Assistance package, Auto Light Assist, Heated Screen & Canton Sound System in Petrol Blue. Delivery in 4months I.e. late July. After suffering loss of Wireless Charging & various build dates, finally told my vehicle is sitting on the docks in Emden waiting for transportation to the UK. So it looks as if 4 months was a pretty good guess by the Dealer, who has kept me upto date with weekly emails. Not impressed with Skoda UK, one little bit. Feel sorry for the dealers who are stuck between the customer & Skoda UK.

Agree about your comment about the dealers, my dealer is constantly trying to find a solution but Skoda UK don’t want to know. 

Ordered mid feb for a last week in May delivery. Bog standard 1.0 SEL. Car still sat at Emden having been there for 3 weeks, still not allocated to a ship. Skoda useless, dealer doesn’t give updates unless chased. Never experienced anything like this before  having had about a dozen factory orders over the years. Will cancel if car doesn’t materialise in next couple of weeks and lease something else from stock.