Delivery times

cjrp

I'm motability and had one on build for week 34, but it was stuck in the production line for over 3 weeks with no movement. 

Dealership was also a right pain in the arse, so cancelled. 24 hours later ordered the mazda cx4 sport nav+ with delievry expected end of the month. 

T'is more money but a bigger car with a lot more toys.

Must stress it was the way the dealer treated me that was the reason for me cancelling, i could have waited - but not going to be lied to and made out i'm a 'problem' customer. 

Just now, lauryloo said:

the frustrating part of it for me is that we are changing early from a faulty qashqai, and the longer we have to wait means longer in the qashqai 

My sympathies on that. This is our first and the Motability side seems great, all paper work came through speedily, just 5 weeks on and thought we would have heard something on date from dealer. Went for a standard 1.6 Tdi SE L DSG with no extras so hardly any reason for additional delays

3 minutes ago, lauryloo said:

the frustrating part of it for me is that we are changing early from a faulty qashqai, and the longer we have to wait means longer in the qashqai 

I know someone in the exact same situation, but his is built and on the way to the docks for shipping, so not long for him.

Is the QQ braking suddenly? that is his problem, 

On 28/08/2018 at 20:05, GerryH3 said:

Ordered 1.5 SE L DSG  in Business Grey with heated windscreen, space saver wheel plus Isofix on front seat on  22nd July.

Currently an unconfirmed slot for build week 37.  Time is starting to drag a bit now.

Build week now confirmed for next week. Only issue now is whether it gets here before we go on holiday in October. 

Ordered from Liverpool dealer 10th July. Have had regular updates. Being built. Build complete. enRoute to port. Arrived at Grimsby (I think last Monday)

Awaiting delivery to dealer. Next week maybe.

If true that's two months from order to dealer.

32 minutes ago, DaveWK said:

Ordered from Liverpool dealer 10th July. Have had regular updates. Being built. Build complete. enRoute to port. Arrived at Grimsby (I think last Monday)

Hopefully I have the same smooth path as you've had.

The dealer has told me that he should have a further update with details of the actual day for the build sometime on Monday.

I have just received this

Hi Nigel,
I hope that you are well? The car is now locked in for build this next week. I will update further in a couple of weeks time.

white 1.5 SEL DSG. ordered late May

anyone in the market for my Yeti?  32k miles

1 hour ago, 33q said:

I have just received this

Hi Nigel,
I hope that you are well? The car is now locked in for build this next week. I will update further in a couple of weeks time.

white 1.5 SEL DSG. ordered late May

anyone in the market for my Yeti?  32k miles

I used Tootle to sell my Yeti when the Karoq arrived. Very straight forward and good price. £900 higher than Phil Schofield. £1100 higher than the dealer. 

Hope you enjoy the new car. I loved my Yeti but my 1.5 DSGSEL is so much better in every department. Especially brakes!

• Thanks 1

I am not located in the UK but i guess many UK customers are in the same situation. My car is is a 1.5 tsi dsg ordered 30.  april. I have got a comfirmation from my dealer that the car was build 8. august but hold back at the factory due to wltp. Lurking around at CZ websites i have found that cars poduced from week 31 to week 48 will be hold back 10 to 12 weeks before dispached to customers. So after talk to my dealer a couple of days ago he was pretty sure the car was not here in Norway before november/december even he told me that Norway was a priority to skoda because of very heavy emmision tax here in  Norway from 1. jan 2019 due to wltp. The most annoying thing for me is that the car will be in a dusty airfield/parkinglot for 3 months before dispatched from the factory, the car is not the same as when i ordered it, new gasoline particel filter which will certainly add weight to the car, i bet accleration will be slower. 

I am not sure i want the Karoq any more, any ideas?

On 07/09/2018 at 18:22, DaveWK said:

Whilst we're waiting, there's some interesting stuff on You Tube. Cars loading at Emden Port and the railway transport. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHjr--SaMlQ

• Haha 1

On 07/09/2018 at 18:22, DaveWK said:

I'm guessing that MY18 spec?

According to Skoda CS my car is built (wk36) but not yet en route to port of exit

I have an order number but the tracker site given does not work. In fact Customer Services said they couldn't get it to work with my order number nor others

Anybody successfully used the Skoda Tracker?

I did track my Wife's Polo on the VW version and it worked OK

10 minutes ago, 33q said:

According to Skoda CS my car is built (wk36) but not yet en route to port of exit

I have an order number but the tracker site given does not work. In fact Customer Services said they couldn't get it to work with my order number nor others

Anybody successfully used the Skoda Tracker?

I did track my Wife's Polo on the VW version and it worked OK

Where the Skoda tracker, I've seen some posts where dealers set up their own tracker.  I just use chat in Skoda CS still no build date for me yet!

4 minutes ago, 33q said:

My dealer tracker is down. The suggested Skoda Tracker says my order number cannot be found

According to my dealer if the car has some options it will come up as error in structure as mine does on his because I've ordered a digital dash which can only be added by sales team in Milton Keynes.