cjrp

1.5 DSG SE L model, extras over standard include:

Quartz grey metallic

Beige leather interior

Heated front and rear seats

Heated windscreen and nozzles

Family pack

Spare wheel

It had everything else I wanted as standard.

Having had two Yetis, both DSG, one 2.0 Ltd diesel and one 1.2 Petrol, it will be interesting to see how they compare.

• Like 1

Good spec mullcott.

Interesting that they only told you the build week one week ahead (ie build week 5 is next week), and it took 7 weeks to get that info.  I thought that the build week was normally provided about 4 weeks from order date.  Perhaps Christmas delayed things.

Hi all - just joined BRISKODA after searching for Karoq delivery times  - as you can see I am patiently waiting for a delivery date for my Karoq 1.6 TDI SE Technology DSG. I ordered my car on the 18th January - only one change to the spec - added in Varioflex Seats - I have been quoted 22-25 weeks which I am ok with  - but would be happy if it was earlier -  its interesting to read the variations in delivery lead times across the posts - now I think the original 25 weeks sounds realistic :(

2 minutes ago, PatientlyWaiting said:

Hi all - just joined BRISKODA after searching for Karoq delivery times  - as you can see I am patiently waiting for a delivery date for my Karoq 1.6 TDI SE Technology DSG. I ordered my car on the 18th January - only one change to the spec - added in Varioflex Seats - I have been quoted 22-25 weeks which I am ok with  - but would be happy if it was earlier -  its interesting to read the variations in delivery lead times across the posts - now I think the original 25 weeks sounds realistic :(

Hi. I took delivery of mine last November and was quoted 3 months and that was all it took!

Hi everyone, we placed an order for an SE L 1.5 Dsg Quartz Grey, Heated Windscreen, on 31st December, was initially quoted 27th March delivery date which suited us fine, however after not hearing anything from the dealership I got in touch with Skoda. They said the factory is at full capacity until the end of February so orders placed around when we placed ours, have been accepted by the factory but no build dates yet until the next schedule of builds is set. Was told to get back in contact towards the end of Feb, but do have an estimated build week commencing 15th April, due for delivery sometime in May! 2 months over the original estimated delivery date and that's not set in stone, hopefully we'll have a better idea of a build date in the coming weeks and keeping our fingers crossed it gets pushed forward a bit! 

1 hour ago, granty09 said:

Hi everyone, we placed an order for an SE L 1.5 Dsg Quartz Grey, Heated Windscreen, on 31st December, was initially quoted 27th March delivery date which suited us fine, however after not hearing anything from the dealership I got in touch with Skoda. They said the factory is at full capacity until the end of February so orders placed around when we placed ours, have been accepted by the factory but no build dates yet until the next schedule of builds is set. Was told to get back in contact towards the end of Feb, but do have an estimated build week commencing 15th April, due for delivery sometime in May! 2 months over the original estimated delivery date and that's not set in stone, hopefully we'll have a better idea of a build date in the coming weeks and keeping our fingers crossed it gets pushed forward a bit! 

That’s about the length of time I waited when I ordered my karoq  sel 1.6 diesel automatic  in July in Northern Ireland was told 11 or 12 weeks but took 23 got just before Christmas but was well worth the wait is a lovely car to drive

1 hour ago, tigermad said:

Wonder why they are so busy. They so no one is buying cars because of the uncertainty of Brexit. That doesn’t seem to be the case  does it. 

I don’t know much about car manufacturing plants, but I imagine the Karoq factory is building vehicles for customers all over Europe and in China etc. The uncertainty of Brexit is a big thing for people in Britain, but erm, most other countries rightly don’t give two hoots. I know I wouldn’t. If that’s the case then it doesn’t mean they’re at full capacity due solely to UK orders, right?

I Have ordered a 1.5 Tsi Dsg Sportline in white  09/01/2019  

This is my  second order first one was a 1.5 Tsi Edition ordered last June that got canceled because model discontinued was gutted at the time but then the sportline came out :biggrin:

Added Extras 

Digital cockpit

Heated Steering Wheel

Front/Back heated seats

Heated front screen/washer nozzles

Park assist

Variable boot floor

Dealer ordered delivery for the 1st week April hopefully

Edited by ry123

On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 10:21, Lustral said:
9 hours ago, Stevieweevie said:

I don’t know much about car manufacturing plants, but I imagine the Karoq factory is building vehicles for customers all over Europe and in China etc. The uncertainty of Brexit is a big thing for people in Britain, but erm, most other countries rightly don’t give two hoots. I know I wouldn’t. If that’s the case then it doesn’t mean they’re at full capacity due solely to UK orders, right?

agree - Brexit is definitely only a UK problem - told by one Skoda dealer ( I have been around a few) its down to the new WLTP emissions testing - I have yet to hear about a build date - will give it another week or so and then start to chase it up

• Haha 1

BREXIT might not be a problem, not even an issue, cars will cross on ferries to UK Ports.

Maybe pass through customs with no issues.

Lets see how the Transporters are working in the UK up and down the motorways. 

Free flowing traffic from the Coast North, South, or West and plenty diesel supplies & the DVLA First Registrations working all OK. Money transferred and car delivered. 

If all is smooth and no disruptions in April it will be happy days at Car Dealerships.

10 hours ago, Stevieweevie said:

There are 5 factories worldwide producing Karocs - more details here:

Just had word from my dealer that my car 2.0l Diesel 4x4 DSG will be ready for collection Friday. Skoda UK have released 2.0l diesel 4x4 DSG as they now have WLTP certification. The UK configurator does not show the DSG as available yet but the German configurator does. The dealer did say that all Karoq's are now available for delivery so I don't know what the implications are for other models.

Might be 5 factories building the Karoq, but I suspect 3 or 4 do not build right hand drive versions

And of course also building Seat Ateca on same line

Europe is getting on with life, ignoring Brexit.  

Plenty of other countries requiring cars keeping factories busy, and still got the WLTP backlog to clear

• Confused 1

^^^ They are not ignoring BREXIT.  Maybe like swans and on the surface all is calm.

They are getting the Vehicles into the UK ASAP.  They had ones 'Banked' in the UK.

They watch Exchange Rates and they want the GBP and payments for goods built.  They as in the Finance Houses and VW that is really a Money Lender are not stupid.

The turn over of cars / vehicles and financing is very important.

So while maybe most or many are not caring there will be some with squeeky bums.

On 23/01/2019 at 17:31, PatientlyWaiting said:

Hi P/W, I ordered my 1.5 TSI SE L Moon White on 25 Sept 2018.  I was initially quoted a 12 - 18 week lead in for delivery. As it is now Feb 4 making it 19 weeks since order, I think your assessment of 22-25 weeks is about right.  WLTP is obviously an issue, however I think that the Karoq is also a victim of its own success, due to very high order rates. Currently production (so I have been told) is at full capacity so we will have to wait and see.  These 19 weeks have gone very quickly!!

On 23/01/2019 at 08:44, mullcott said:

Car ordered 10th December, heard yesterday that it is scheduled for build week 5 and delivery March. So more than happy.

Just had it confirmed by Skoda UK that car was in build last week and will be delivered before the end of March, so taking in to account the Christmas break 12 weeks would seem achievable.

• Like 1

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 23:15, Stevieweevie said:

14 hours ago, mullcott said:

Just had it confirmed by Skoda UK that car was in build last week and will be delivered before the end of March, so taking in to account the Christmas break 12 weeks would seem achievable.

thanks for the updates gents - no update to my order - getting it chased to see if I have a build date - looks like I had better prepare to wait

thanks for the updates gents - no update to my order - getting it chased to see if I have a build date - looks like I had better prepare to wait