Briskoda scallies and saints - a guide to buyers and sellers

- djordjebg -

time waster

2nd time he's wasted my time trying to buy a VRS handbrake.. asks for pics.. then doesn't reply for a week.. then asks for more pics.. then minces around for another week.. then wants metal part as well.. then cant reconnect leather to metal bit..

Then wants another VRS handbrake.. so i remove it with metal bit.. then wants more pics!! Then doesn't reply back!!!!

When he does reply his conversations make no sense because he can barely speak English!! Haven't got time for muppets!!

• Like 1

mattvrestate - brilliant seller. Exchanged a few messages via whatsapp and he was always quick to reply. Posted my item quickly and was well packaged. Would not hesitate to buy from him in the future. Thanks Matt!

• Like 1

Thanks to 'vrsrs' for sending some sampling details through so promptly.

Would recommend (especially as he has some samples left).

Easy to deal with and prompt posting always makes life less stressful than it sometimes is.

• Like 1

Thanks to CamberleyChris and Adamal for lending me the discs to update maps and firmware on my Columbus. Along with the support by pm [emoji106]

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Group1rs is a true saint. Picked up some bits from tps for me. Always great to deal with.

If anyone else needs some genuine parts I'd recommend Pete. He has an account with TPS so can get discount on genuine parts for a few beer tokens.

Thanks again mate

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Josh H, spot on guy to buy from, even makes a brew!   Thanks again Josh, got all the parts home safe and broke my back lifting them out the van on my own!

Let me know what you have left via PM and I will pass them on to a mate of mine  ;)

This is a quote direct from the classified rules, at the top of all for sale sections.

By using the classifieds section, you accept that BRISKODA.net is not liable for any dealings that take place between members and will not become involved in any disputes that may arise. Please exercise sensible caution in sending payments for goods to unknown parties.

The forum simply provides a means for someone to sell things they no longer need, the actual purchase is between the seller and buyer.

The buyer can report the for sale thread, and we will if required pass on anything we have on the member to any law official requesting it. The seller may also lose the right to sell on Briskoda.