Karoq pictures

Cvak

I've no idea what happened to bring Chris in with his moderation owl but thanks for cleaning it up @Chris

OK guys and gals, @irfant has really raised the bar now. he has trees, rocks and is at least 6 metres off the blacktop.... I think this is going to be hard to beat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Don't no what happened there the message above just disappeared, right further to above I got it yesterday morning, Business Grey 1.5tsi SEL DSG, with beige leather, with a few extras. Having had 4 previous VW all with DSG was wondering about the "Kangeroo" fault, but nothing, a real beauty to drive like all DSG boxes. Here a few pics.

20181213_132723.jpg

20181213_132714.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Bouncer016 said:

This is mine collected yesterday

Ah, I see you got the new invisible one, must be hard to find in a car park!...………………….lol

Oops, you sent it as I replied!

Edited by don_kiddik
extra line

4 minutes ago, Bouncer016 said:

Don't no what happened there the message above just disappeared, right further to above I got it yesterday morning, Business Grey 1.5tsi SEL DSG, with beige leather, with a few extras. Having had 4 previous VW all with DSG was wondering about the "Kangeroo" fault, but nothing, a real beauty to drive like all DSG boxes. Here a few pics.

20181213_132723.jpg

20181213_132714.jpg

Kangeroo is an manual issue, and I just tested manual yesterday, and it is awefull imo :) No problems in DSG so far, love mine. 
Btw that binge leather looks really awesome, kids would destroy mine faster than UK is destroying... ah you know what **** politics.

Edited by Cvak

I pick up my 1.5 SEL in petrol blue on Thursday ! Can't wait

I've also gone for beige leather. 

I like light interiors. It will show the dirt more than black on the plastic but the leather should wipe off ok.  

Never had a GSG gearbox so looking forward to that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bouncer016 said:

Here it is in real life.

Great colour choice! :)

And great interior - looks very classy.

But probably not very practical for me, wearing jeans to work. And transporting grandchildren. 

7 hours ago, OldKaroq said:

But probably not very practical for me, wearing jeans to work. And transporting grandchildren

Ditto, but in my case it's the great grandchildren, school runs, holidays etc!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The wait for mine is killing me slowly so I understand how you feel. I’ve done that much research, it’s driving me a touch crazy but thank goodness for the distraction of a short trip, Christmas and the New Year. Hope it’s not too long before you get yours. Thanks for your post as I enjoyed looking at the pics too and it’s good to know that I’m not alone in the wait. 

Only a picture of one wheel of my new Skoda Karoq, or as it should be called the Skoda Tardis.

Rear seats out a couple of dust sheets and this lot in and off to the tip!

Admittedly I put 2 trugs on the front passenger seat.

This versatility is why I bought the car after having a couple of Van's in the past I always missed the space.

I picked it up a week and a half ago and  very pleased with the whole car.

I will take a picture of it when its clean.

Petrol blue, 1.5 sel, beige leather.

20181230_100312.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi All. Will be nice to have tread with Photos , isn't it ? Please post photos here , so we all will be able to enjoy this small beauties. Mine one in Black will be delivered soon as well , so I will post photos here then as well.

/Skoda Fan

6 hours ago, Shahoff said:

Hi All. Will be nice to have tread with Photos , isn't it ? Please post photos here , so we all will be able to enjoy this small beauties. Mine one in Black will be delivered soon as well , so I will post photos here then as well.

/Skoda Fan

• Like 1