Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

Mother in law had some work done in the house recently, en suite refit, and a couple radiators replaced as too small. 

missus mac was over earlier and asked me could i pop over as the new rad in the hall needed to be bled, it wasnt heating up. 

so i wandered over and discovered that no, it didnt need to be bled.

the doughnuts forgot to put the Stat on the TRVs on new rads fitted :D

they just had the screwed down pin cover caps still on them.

took them off the rads and away they went..

shes ringing them monday about the stats...

donkeys :D

Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Groan 1

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Gerrycan said:

Looked up Stat 👍

Looked up TRV 👍

Looked up pin cover caps 👍

Looked up 'srill' 👎

Will she be complaining about the doughnuts or the donkeys?

I've been in Australia a lot longer than I thought!

Bear in mind I learnt my Irish vernacular from Terry Wogan and Val Doonican, and I have not seen a domestic radiator since I've been here

okay, well..  srill is a typo...

of Still.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, @Lee said:

🤪

20231111_234620.jpg.c52e8936498561e76e38d48215fa0883.jpg

i am hoping i get to see the complete disintegration of that mans mental state very very soon and see the entire musk empire be stripped away from him. DJT is getting very very close to his aswell, its fun to watch his and I can only hope that a bsod also gets to Zuch's processors soon... :D

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mac11irl said:

i am hoping i get to see the complete disintegration of that mans mental state very very soon and see the entire musk empire be stripped away from him. DJT is getting very very close to his aswell, its fun to watch his and I can only hope that a bsod also gets to Zuch's processors soon... :D

Mac, the signs that the man was a massive bell end were there years ago 

Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to call launch control ludicrous mode that can be accessed after answering 'no I want my mommy' or 'yes bring it on' is obviously a certifiable idiot. 

Let that sink in 🤪🤦

• Like 2

5 hours ago, @Lee said:

Mac, the signs that the man was a massive bell end were there years ago 

Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to call launch control ludicrous mode that can be accessed after answering 'no I want my mommy' or 'yes bring it on' is obviously a certifiable idiot. 

Let that sink in 🤪🤦

oh i know, ive always thought he was a poser, but he has been climbing farther and farther up his own exhaust pipe for years. 

i really think it was after the cave sub incident he really started to derail rhough

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mac11irl said:

He's got a new AI assistant lined up for his Tesla cars. 🤨  Tesla is to integrate Elon Musk's new AI assistant called Grok into it's electric vehicles modeled on the Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy .
"Grock is designed to answer questions with wit & a rebellious streak." https://electrek.co/2023/11/06/tesl...n-vehicles/?extended-comments=1#comments:rofl:

10 hours ago, @Lee said:

Alternatively someone with an individual sense of humour, who does not take his-self too seriously and is not concerned what others think of him.

Traits shared by many successful people.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MikeTheThinker said:

New fridge magnet ...

1117600568_lmoggiefridgemagnet.jpg.7a0ae547e8f39638d64ad65b9295d3c1.jpg

Hymmm, one for the rear tailgate? 🤣

Edited by Warrior193
add emoticon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1