How long did you wait for a factory order VRS?

I think 10-12 weeks seems to be the average time quoted by dealers.

I'd never be able to wait that long, hence why I just got a standard one instead!

Ordered mine in february and quoted 8 weeks with options specified, car is now built and should be arriving at Simpsons of Colne in next 2 weeks as quoted...............Spot On :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wanted a black pearl Fabia vRS with Cruise, xenons & ESP and was originally told it would be the standard 8-12 week wait....... Then when i actually ordered the car (20th March) i managed to fall on a cancelled order for the same spec car and was told i could have it before the end of April :)

I've spoken to the dealer today who says the car is at the port waiting to be sent over...... so should have it in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers

Dave.

10 weeks. The most frustrating bit was that having tracked its progress across Europe, it was stuck in the import pound for 10 days waiting for a transporter. Arrived when the dealer said it would, though.

Out of interest, do all the cars come in thorugh southampton docks or do they come in at various docks depending on their eventual destination???

cheers

The day has arrived. Sorry to all you guys who have to wait a bit longer but I have suffered for six weeks.

Off to Bridgewater to collect it now......

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D