New FL Skoda Superb 2020 tail lights - retrofit?

8 hours ago, s1rbruce said:

Really made my day. 

Ordered. Also I tried to ask that person on youtube. :-

What did you order? The lights themselves aren’t on that site posted above, unless they’ve now sold out

I write an email https://www.maxildily.cz you can find it on this webpage, just write them what you want, they will order it from skoda and send it directly to you. 

it is easier for me because I am from czech :-D 

I also write to person who make video above. 

he told me there is different wiring diagram, you can check the video for comments there is note where to find it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, s1rbruce said:

he told me there is different wiring diagram, you can check the video for comments there is note where to find it. 

My apologies.

I thought it was just the RVC n boot switch that was different.

Keep us posted on when u get ur lights n fit them.

On 26/06/2020 at 19:14, s1rbruce said:

I write an email https://www.maxildily.cz you can find it on this webpage, just write them what you want, they will order it from skoda and send it directly to you. 

Thanks a lot for that website! Thanks to you I finally found a place where the price for a retrofit steering wheel isn’t laughably high.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
someone is lying seriously,
the sockets are different and cannot be connected to the standard installation without an adapter or replacement

image.png

0-02-0a-babb4c194ac0e619b471fb54405edd8ea558ae604088273423d170e8e5594a07_3d7487d5.jpg

oh no, that is bad news @ssavi 😞
sorry to hear that.

in ur pics, which one is old & which one is new?

hope u can sort out the wiring+connectors.

i ended up abandoning the idea of the sourcing the face-lift lights, for now, given its cost & availability in Oz. 

so for the time being, I improvised with the chrome strip across the rear.

IMG_01082020_103933_(1080_x_680_pixel).thumb.jpg.f5602232a1ced6a1da27314570b49936.jpg

IMG_01082020_103959_(1080_x_723_pixel).thumb.jpg.10027859fb7f35034ef602ec8fc88842.jpg

IMG_01082020_104016_(1080_x_736_pixel).thumb.jpg.1a85940c90ccf0695bbce4913833bd05.jpg

HI 

The new one has a 6 pin,the old one with three. Sequential switching on of the turn signal is not possible without additional wiring in the fifth door. 

I have all the stops at my disposal, after 18 years of work at Skoda I have access to the wiring diagrams of both models,later today I will have information about the reversing camera whether it is the same for both models

• Like 1

Hi 

I think things will get,I ordered the jacks for the facelift stops-two are offered by Skoda the other two (for the external stop) are not, but they are everywhere, so it's not a problem. You will have and adding some cable but I think everyone will cope alone,Personally, I plan to make transition cables so as not to cut the original installation, but this is everyone's choice.

As soon as the jacks come and I have progress, I will release information, photos of parts and everything necessary for processing

@ssavi I wanna have it done the same way without cutting, I have some information that, there is One wire you have to add, and this is PIN 6 in BCM unit. There you have to done some coding to make it work. 

I have problem with waranty 😄  I Have 2018, so there is problem with it. So there is reason why I want make it done like you. 

When you have it done, please share with us how. I wanna swap it, when I have problem with car, so I can swap it with old lights. Thanks! :) 

I received a good offer from a company whose name I will not mention, to provide them with the final result which is already nearing final completion.I have not accepted but I have not refused, I will think about it

Guys, all the information of the person who made the modification ( in the video) is a lie, there is nothing true with what he said and wrote as information.

10 hours ago, ssavi said:

Guys, all the information of the person who made the modification ( in the video) is a lie, there is nothing true with what he said and wrote as information.

sorry to hear that, and apologies for giving u false hope 😞 

2 hours ago, JR RS said:

съжалявам, че чух това и се извинявам, че дадохте невярна надежда 😞 

buddy, it's not your fault that someone else said or wrote something,

Note where each light signal is on the facelift and on before the facelift, so everyone will think a lot about what will be needed and what will not to get the desired result

49 minutes ago, s1rbruce said:

Here is my superb with new taillights.

From the video I see that there is neither proper coding nor wiring,plugging in the cable somehow means nothing

and from the advice on youtube you received this will be the result

Edited by ssavi

I get some advise from czech guys, this guy from DE, didnt tell me anything, diagram i have from skoda, so it is ok with wiring, there may be something with BMC, we still trying people who doing it, keeping it how to code in secret.

so if you have some advise how to code it, I will be happy to read it 🙂